Sales Development Representative
Are you a sales talent? Do you enjoy selling? Then let's conquer the world together!
Legartis is looking for dedicated, independent individuals who want to be part of something big. We are looking for Sales Development Representatives fluent in German and English to strengthen our team.
Your new company
We are Legartis, a LegalTech startup that changes the way contracts are analyzed today. Our SaaS solution uses AI to review contracts, just like a professional does, but a lot faster. We are a growing and ambitious team determined to eliminate repetitive work from the lives of our users.
Since our incorporation in 2017, we have won various awards such as the Swiss Fintech Awards, were listed as a Top100 startup in Switzerland or named by Forbes as one of the best AI startups in the DACH region.
Your new team
Your new team is highly motivated, positive and collaborates closely together. Legartis is built on a co-creational culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. We believe in being happy and fulfilled at work, and let our personalities shine through everything we do. Does this sound like the place for you?
You are the first point of contact our future customers will have with Legartis. You are comfortable and effective with prospecting, cold calling as well as personal meetings over the phone and in-person. Getting the opportunity to present and to give demos makes you happy. Follow-ups (e.g. with qualified inbound leads), creating sales material as well as a proper documentation of your activities and interactions with leads are all a given for you. You just love the entire sales process!
- You're a sales enthusiast with around 2 years of experience in a sales role (preferably in the SaaS world), ideally with a track record of achieving sales quotas;
- You are a quick learner and have the courage as well as the creativity to find new ways of generating business;
- You have a natural interest in wanting to understand the initial situation as well as the existing pain of a customer. You have a good grasp of new information and are able to structure it quickly;
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, a reliable personality with the ability to work independently and manage stakeholders and future customers;
- German is your native language and you are fluent in English (other languages are a plus);
- Moreover, you are open for development, are honest, have a genuine interest in people, work smart, have a passion for innovation, show your commitment and want to enjoy work and have fun while giving your best.
- 80-100% position in an agile startup;
- A position that offers the opportunity to grow with the company;
- Young, talented, motivated, positive and humorous team;
- Supportive work culture, in which everyone is committed to building a successful business;
- Open corporate culture with flat hierarchies and direct feedback;
- A fair and competitive salary;
- Possibility of obtaining stock options (ESOP);
- 5 weeks of vacation with the possibility to take an additional 2 weeks of unpaid leave;
- Flexible home-office possibilities;
- Centrally located, modern office in Zurich;
- Regular team activities.
We are Legartis, a LegalTech startup that changes the way contracts are analyzed today. Our SaaS solution uses AI to review contracts, just like a professional does, but a lot faster. We are a growing and ambitious team determined to eliminate repetitive work from the lives of our users. Since our incorporation in 2017, we have won various awards such as the Swiss Fintech Awards, were listed as a Top100 startup in Switzerland or named by Forbes as one of the best AI startups in the DACH region.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Legartis makes legal work convenient and efficient; identify, classify and understand your contracts within seconds.