Customer Success Manager
Clocktimizer is looking for a customer success manager to increase the value Clocktimizer brings to leading law firms across the globe!
Who are we looking for?
- 1-3 years of experience at a SaaS company or in a similar role, and prior experience in the legal industry is also a plus.
- You have excellent communication skills and can confidently present to C-level executives, externally, as well as voice your (data-driven) opinion internally.
- You are hands on and ready to take ownership of your projects and customers.
- You have high attention to detail, you deliver and are able to prioritize multiple objectives and projects.
- Ready to deliver top performance in a fast-paced and rapidly growing environment.
- You are a detective when in comes to identifying issues with customers.
- Fluency in English is required; fluency in Dutch, German, French or Spanish is a plus.
What will you be doing?
- You will be an important part of the customer success team; this includes upselling, customer success, and product management.
- You can identify areas where we can add more value and you can spot upsell opportunities.
- Work closely with Clocktimizer's Marketing team to build our content library and provide value to current and future customers.
- Identify, document and present customer challenges and feature requests to ensure the Clocktimizer roadmap is aligned with customer needs, along with working closely with Clocktimizer’s IT team.
- Regular application testing and support of customers, many of which are based in the UK and the US.
- Occasional travel to customers and conferences (when it’s safe to travel again).
What can you expect?
- You will work in a driven, fun, caring international team
- Flexible working hours and a gross salary of EUR 3,000 per month
- A challenging role in the inspiring field of legal tech with many possibilities to develop yourself
- Clocktimizer's office is located 5 minutes by foot from Utrecht Central Station, although these days we're working remotely
- We celebrate our successes and have (zoom) Friday afternoon drinks
- We use Zoom, Slack, Pipedrive, Visual Studio, Toggl, Google Workspace, Mailchimp, Freshdesk, Office
Fine print: You will be required to provide a statement of conduct (verklaring omtrent het gedrag) and references prior to starting your job. You should be allowed to travel to the US.
Your application has been successfully submitted.