Chief Experience Officer
Today, Paladin’s platform is used by thousands of attorneys, dozens of law firms and corporations, seven states, and nearly 200 legal service organizations working together to provide free legal services for thousands of pro bono clients. As Paladin’s network of law firms and corporations continues to grow, we are looking for an experienced Chief Experience Officer to lead Paladin’s small (but mighty!) community and customer success team in this exciting growth phases.
- Manage the user experience to drive engagement and adoption by attorneys, law firm admins, corporate in-house teams and legal services organizations.
- Work in close collaboration with Paladin’s Director of Customer Success, Community Manager and Launch Lead to develop and implement customer success strategies to drive growth and engagement throughout Paladin’s network.
- Work in close collaboration with product and engineering teams to ensure customer needs, experiences and insights are reflected and engagement-related priorities are achieved.
- Establish and monitor key engagement metrics and activities, including creating, implementing and monitoring a customer success framework.
- Oversee the development of marketing materials and educational resources to drive positive user experiences.
- Informed by the entire customer journey, oversee the design and implementation of scalable workflows — including the adoption of tools to automate and streamline existing processes.
- Track record of building out and implementing customer experience framework across multiple stakeholders.
- Proven ability to mobilize, activate and engage networks to complement the others.
- Excellent communication skills — you will be responsible for communicating Paladin’s mission and value proposition both directly with our partners and broadly throughout the ecosystem of lawyers, law firms, and legal services organizations Paladin seeks to engage. Experience refining company messaging and producing marketing material is highly desired.
- Demonstrated change management and implementation experience with clients.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and comfort working in a fast paced, growth focused, and scrappy environment.
- Ability to translate customer experience into actionable product feedback.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experience managing a high performing team.
What we offer:
- The chance to make a big impact on a small team
- Opportunity for equity in an early-stage startup
- Competitive salary
- Top-notch health care
- 401k retirement plan
- Generous vacation package
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Whether you’re a pro bono counsel, a legal service organization, or a lawyer, Paladin is here to help you do more and better pro bono.