We are a law tech start-up company that is solving the historically difficult, and often very expensive, problem of accessing quality legal information in Africa. We’ve developed an innovative and collaborative business model and use modern-day technology to help companies from all over the world access essential legal information on how to do business in Africa.
Barely 3 years into business, Afriwise is already the leading legal research platform for Sub Saharan Africa. Having won several prestigious international awards, we work with international law firms and in-house legal teams at international companies and many more to cover their daily legal needs.
We need someone who is results-driven, with experience in SaaS, subscription or recurring business industry and is capable of managing all aspects of the sales cycle. You will be responsible for both building and growing client relationships with new and existing client organisations.
You will :
- Identify, approach and qualify leads via different channels ;
- Develop and deploy business development campaigns with the sales and marketing team on
- specific industries and buyer persona ;
- Provide client demo’s, create proposals and close new business deals based on a sales target ;
- Coach and help manage junior members of the sales team ;
- Onboard new customers, manage client expectations and expand existing business ;
- Report and provide forecasting data in the CRM system (Hubspot) to management ;
- Attend trade shows (Post-Covid); and, above all,
- Bring the best version of yourself every day!
- You have 5+ years of proven experience in a result-driven solution software sales position ;
- You are capable of managing all aspects of the sales cycle from cold calling prospects to
- negotiating enterprise-wide contracts ;
- You understand how to navigate complex decision making processes across Tier 1
- organizations ;
- You are fluent in English both written and oral, added languages are a big plus ;
- You have experience of working internationally ;
- You are able to use different channels and tools to interact with people (phone, social media,
- video, etc.) ;
- You have good organizational, prospecting and follow-up skills ;
- You are pro-active, creative, adaptable and have a high work ethic ;
- You have a strong focus on results and personal growth; and
- You have a bachelor degree or similar proven experience.
- Sales experience in Sub Saharan Africa is a big plus.
- Experience of working with legal, compliance and/or risk departments is a big plus.
What we offer :
- Competitive salary package with benefits ;
- Commission package linked to results ;
- Flexible working hours & the possibility to work from home ;
- Work internationally and travel ;
- Growth path to a team lead role ;
- No non-sense approach and transparent communication; and
- Be an early employee with an impact on the exciting story that Afriwise is.
You will join a fast-paced law tech start-up focused on Africa. We encourage an open feedback culture in which all team members share and discuss feedback continuously. Your goals will be defined and reviewed with the VP of Sales. Your performance will be reviewed more formally on a quarterly basis by the CEO in conjunction with Board Members as is appropriate. Afriwise is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
African law made simple.