Customer Support Specialist
As Customer Support Specialist, you will report to our Customer Success Manager and COO, and work closely with the Customer Experience and Product teams to nurture and support, educate and empower Josef’s customers. Your ideas and teamwork will help develop scalable customer support processes and contribute to the implementation of Josef’s long term customer success strategy.
This is a customer-focused role, however you will also need to become an expert on Josef in order to help our customers be successful on the platform. We also want you to be a keen content-creator, helping us to create and maintain self-help material for our community of users.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- enthusiastic day-to-day customer support
- clear and helpful customer communications
- insightful product communications
- establishing and managing customer support systems and processes
- developing scalable customer educational material
- passionate product management
- continuously improving data analytics and processes
This list is non-exhaustive. Our aim is to hire people who can grow with us!
To be successful in this role, we want you to have excellent communication skills. You should also be comfortable working with external stakeholders. You will collaborate with various teams at Josef, including the customer success, product and development teams.
What you will do
Be the custodian of Josef’s customer support procedures and processes and always be on the look out to improve them
- Manage and mentor legal technologists in providing customer support
- Manage customer and product communications through the support channel
- Collaborate with product and development teams to identify and report product related enquiries
- Share your ideas on into product processes, including providing customer feedback on the platform
- Use data and analytics to identify trends and build a world-class customer support environment at Josef
Our ideal next Customer Support Specialist has an appropriate level of expertise and experience in SaaS customer support. You should also have:
- A desire to learn, grow and experiment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- An open mind and desire to bring your authentic self to work every day
- An understanding of product and product management
Experience in relevant fields, including the law, process automation, service design, CX design and project management will be beneficial.
What to expect
Competitive market wages
- A supportive and inclusive working environment
- The chance to work with a clever, engaged and lovely team of people!
- Learning and development policy and budget
- Wellbeing policy and budget
- A flexible workplace and the ability to work from anywhere
- A work environment that is challenging, dynamic, creative and independent
- The autonomy to help us determine the future direction of the company
- Clear OKRs and goals
- Regular check-ins with the executive team to discuss your progress
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Legal teams use automation to save time, scale their services and delight staff and clients. The best legal teams use Josef to do this faster and more...