Customer Success Manager
Josef is used by lawyers and legal professionals to transform the way they deliver their services. This is no mean feat! You’ll be at the front line of this effort, helping our customers to make legal services more accessible.
This is a challenging, exciting and potentially transformative role. As CSM, you will work closely with our COO to drive the creation, management and implementation of Josef’s customer success strategy. This is a cross-functional role that includes contributing to, overseeing and executing:
- customer success
- customer support
- account management
- education and training programs
- data and analytics
- customer communications
- product communications
- product management
- user testing
This list is non-exhaustive. Our aim is to hire people who can grow with us. We want you to be able to take a leadership role in the company going forward, helping us to build out a team and forge a path towards our vision.
To be successful in this role, we want you to have excellent communication, organisation and presentation skills. You should also be comfortable working with external stakeholders. You will collaborate with various teams at Josef, including the sales, development, product and design teams.
What you will do
- Support the COO in managing customer success at Josef
- Be the custodian of Josef’s customer support procedures and processes
- Manage a team to help provide customer success and support
- Develop and provide education and training to customers
- Account and stakeholder management
- Oversee customer communications
- Input into product processes, including by running user testing sessions with customers
- Use data and analytics to improve customer success
Our ideal next Customer Success Manager has an appropriate level of expertise and experience in SaaS customer experience, success and support. You will also have:
- A desire to learn, grow and experiment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- An open mind and desire to bring your authentic self to work every day
- An understanding of product and product management
Experience in relevant fields, including the law, process automation, service design, CX design and project management will be beneficial.
What to expect
- Competitive market wages
- The opportunity to participate in an employee share scheme
- A supportive and inclusive working environment
- The chance to work with a clever, engaged and lovely team of people!
- Learning and development policy and budget
- Wellbeing policy and budget
- A flexible workplace and the ability to work from anywhere
- A work environment that is challenging, dynamic, creative and independent
- The autonomy to help us determine the future direction of the company
- Clear OKRs and goals
- Regular check-ins with the executive team to discuss your progress
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Legal teams use automation to save time, scale their services and delight staff and clients. The best legal teams use Josef to do this faster and more...