Head of Marketing
As Head of Marketing, you will work closely with the CEO and COO to drive the creation, management and implementation of Josef’s growth, marketing, communications and business development strategies, and continue to build and lead Josef’s marketing function.
This is a cross-functional role, including overseeing and executing:
- public relations
- content creation
- social media
Though extensive, this list is non-exhaustive. Our aim is to hire people who are hungry to learn and grow with us, and who know more than us in a given area.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a keen understanding of how to drive growth at a B2B SaaS company.
An understanding of the legal industry, legaltech and product-led growth is a bonus. In the immediate future, Josef is focused on its continued global expansion, particularly in the US, UK and EMEA.
You will be building out and leading the marketing function at Josef. To do this, you’ll need to be a visionary, but also scrappy. Sometimes in a small team getting things done is as important as coming up with great ideas in the first place.
You’ll need excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to tell a story well. We also want you to have excellent organisational and leadership skills to allow you to manage your team and external resources to make things happen.
You will collaborate with various teams at Josef, including sales, customer success, product and design.
What you will do:
- Lead the marketing team and function, with direct-line reporting to the CEO and COO
- Develop growth strategies and campaigns to generate MQLs
- Collaborate with other teams and stakeholders
- Be the custodian of Josef’s brand, ensuring coherence and consistency across functions
- Oversee digital marketing efforts (paid and organic)
- Manage a (brilliant) team of content producers
- Execute public relations and strategic communications campaigns
- Lead the events strategy
Our ideal Head of Marketing has an appropriate level of expertise and experience in the following areas:
- Growth – preferably in a SaaS/B2B startup
- Product-led growth
- Marketing strategy and function
- Communications strategy and function
- Digital marketing
- Content creation, social media and EDMs
- Public relations
To be successful and fit in with our team, you should also have:
- A desire to learn, grow and experiment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong leadership skills
- An open mind and desire to bring your authentic self to work every day
- An understanding of the legal industry is a bonus!
What we do:
The majority of people who face a legal problem do not get help from a lawyer.
And, for those who do, many find the experience expensive, uncertain and confusing.
Josef’s mission is at once simple and ambitious: to transform the way legal services are delivered, making them more accessible.
To do that, we’ve created a no-code automation platform that empowers lawyers to easily launch legal bots to automate parts of their day-to-day work.
Our customers include some of the biggest law firms in the world, small suburban firms, in-house lawyers at multinational corporations, and legal aid and community organisations.
What to expect:
- Competitive market wages
- The opportunity to participate in an employee share scheme
- A supportive and inclusive working environment
- The chance to work with a clever, engaged and lovely team of people!
- Learning and development policy and budget
- Wellbeing policy and budget
- A flexible workplace and the ability to work from anywhere
- A work environment that is challenging, dynamic, creative and independent
- The autonomy to help us determine the future direction of the company
- Clear OKRs and goals
- Regular check-ins with the executive team to discuss your progress
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Legal teams use automation to save time, scale their services and delight staff and clients. The best legal teams use Josef to do this faster and more...