Our clients choose SYKE not just for our expert knowledge of Legal Technology, but because of our excellent delivery. We enable legal teams to embrace digital transformation without it disrupting the critical work which they deliver to their internal teams and clients. The Project Delivery team is critical to the roll out of technology and as a member, you will work closely with our clients and global delivery experts to manage the end to end lifecycle.
We expect you to work closely with our internal teams to plan, build relationships and deliver to all the stakeholders of the projects. You will be used to working autonomously and be trusted to
own challenges and make decisions with our clients best interest in mind but also a commercial awareness.
You’ll always have the support and supervision of our leadership team, and we work hard to share ideas and innovation internally so that our engineers remain the best in the business.
We don’t have a central office, and all our team work remotely or on client sites.
We are flexible about working hours, locations and time zones, and we try to keep internal processes and paperwork to a minimum. We want everyone to spend their time doing stuff, rather than talking about doing stuff.
As a key member of SYKE, you will continue to learn:
- How to implement real change within legal teams encompassing people, process and technology.
- How improving operations within legal teams delivers real value to the business(es) they support.
- The sheer scale and quality of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
- How to develop your skills and mindset to continue to drive innovation for our clients.
As a Project Manager, you will be accountable for:
- Delivering the project in terms of schedule, scope, budget and quality
- Owning and developing client relationships
- Leading the project team (10+ resources)
- Project and financial planning
- Project resourcing
- Status report completion and communication of the status to key Stakeholders
- Identify and communicate deviations, risks and issues related to the plan, ensuring mitigating actions are defined and managed
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Proven project management experience including; mobilisation, project planning, resourcing, monitoring and reporting, risk and issue management and budget control.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills with the ability to organise project teams accordingly.
- Experience working both in Agile and Waterfall teams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple initiatives at once to meet deadlines
- Good organisational and time-management skills with a flexible approach to work
- Tracking project finances and making yourself accountable for profitable delivery
- Experience in delivering change within the legal sector
Set yourself apart from others by having:
- 2 – 5 years of experience of software delivery.
- Experience of working with Legal Teams.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The world’s foremost independent legal tech consultancy, with more than 90 legal engineers across the globe.