Customer Success Manager
London, UK Remote
As a Customer Success (CS) Manager, you will be responsible for the long term success of our Legatics customers globally. Initially this will be on a remote basis but moving to partial remote working when possible.
What you would be doing
The CS team’s mission is to help customers drive adoption of the Legatics platform within their firms, identify opportunities to empower our end users, and provide valuable product feedback to ensure customers get the most out of our software.
We are looking for someone with 2yrs+ of customer-facing experience in either a CSM, Account Management or Implementation role ideally in a SaaS company. We would expect you to be passionate about strategically driving successful customer outcomes.
Day to day, you will be expected to:
- Manage a broad portfolio of our customer base in a personalised way.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and use cases to ensure customers are using the software to its fullest and receive the absolute most value out of the Legatics platform at any given stage.
- Be accountable for managing risk, forecasting user adoption accurately and spotting and driving growth opportunities.
- Develop new and creative ways to bring successful moments to the users we serve.
- Maintain accurate customer information in relevant systems and trackers with key details relating to our customers’ use of Legatics.
- Work closely with the Business Development and Engagement teams to run efficient and effective handover and onboarding.
- Understand, through consultation with the Support and Product teams, how to identify customers pain points and drive them towards value.
- Create and deliver success plans and success reviews with your customers to optimise their usage of Legatics and constantly drive value.
- Advocate for our customers and users internally by delivering informed, quantified feedback, especially ensuring this is clearly communicated to our Product team.
- Work closely with the Head of Customer Success to refine and improve processes and be proactive in driving new projects and initiatives.
- Coordinate with the Engagement team to ensure we are capturing customer stories that lead to referrals, testimonials and case studies.
- Communicate key issues to the Head of Customer Success.
- Contribute to marketing materials and presentations on an ad hoc basis.
- Build brand loyalty by being personable, proactive and supporting in all customer interactions.
- Help to form Legatics’ culture and voice by bringing a fresh pair of eyes to everything.
We need to be accessible to our customers at all times, this means that you will be expected to be available out of hours and weekends from time to time.
What we need from you:
- a right to work in the UK (unfortunately, we are not in a position to support visa sponsorship at this stage);
- an ability to work from our London office once or twice a week for team meetings etc.;
- a commitment to develop a deep understanding of legal technology;
- a willingness to engage with and present to senior stakeholders in law firms;
- to have high standards of integrity and trust;
- to be self-motivated and willing to work independently where required to complete projects successfully;
- a commitment to developing strong communication, listening, presentation, and negotiation skills;
- an enthusiasm and willingness to learn in order to perform the above in a dynamic and rapidly changing scale-up environment.
- experience with data organisation e.g. Excel, Google sheets or other data tools.
Bonus points for the following (but don’t worry, these are not essential):
- exposure to legal practice, law firms or lawyers;
- familiarity with customer relationship management software;
- another European language.
What we offer you:
- an opportunity to help grow one of the world’s leading LegalTech scale-ups;
- a chance to work with some of the world’s leading firms and meaningfully and lastingly change how the legal industry operates;
- training and support on our product, the legal technology market and the role;
- £100 personal learning & development budget;
- a warm, genuinely collaborative culture and an awesome team;
- regular socials - currently held virtually but returning to in-person soon;
- Flexible working hours;
- 25 days holiday per year;
- Pension with NEST;
- Salary of £32,000.
Who would you be working with?
You would be working with a welcoming, inclusive and committed team.
Team culture is really important to us. We are looking for someone who is excited to join us as a key employee at this important stage in our growth and who will bring new and exciting perspectives to Legatics. We are a friendly and passionate bunch with a wide range of interests. We love to socialise together too, holding regular team events.
We put users at the heart of our design to provide legal transaction experiences that everyone loves. In order to make that a reality, we seek to foster a diverse and inclusive working environment that can empower our people to be creative, effective and innovative, to build a brand we are proud of.
Your application has been successfully submitted.