Recognised as one of London’s top tech startups in 2020 by Tech Nation, Define is a young LegalTech company on a mission to transform the $600bn global legal services market. The idea for Define was born out of a desire to make complex legal documents accessible and navigable to everyone and to optimise the way in which lawyers interact with their legal documents. Our customers include some of the world’s top law firms, financial institutions and multinational corporations such as Allen & Overy and Deloitte. We are also backed by a number of prominent investors, including the former MD of Google UK and a former dragon on Dragon’s Den.
Given that we spend a good portion of our time at our place of work, we are firm believers that everyone should enjoy what they’re doing and who they work with. We operate a transparent workplace culture, where every person has input at every stage and level of strategic decision-making and is a valued member of the team (we promise we are not just saying that!).
Purpose of the Role
Define is looking to utilise its existing foundation of recent wins and successes to increase our profile and brand awareness in the market.
As the Marketing Manager, the primary purpose of your role is to reach new and existing customers by:
- owning Define’s brand awareness and perception in the market; and
- continuously optimising our marketing funnel and demand generation capabilities.
- Help further develop and implement Define’s marketing strategy, including managing the marketing budget.
- Manage Define’s social media profiles and, in collaboration with the Tech and Sales teams, create content to drive engagement.
- Lead SEO and SEM projects to increase lead generation and website traffic.
- Plan and deliver a range of cross-channel digital marketing campaigns and evaluate these to improve performance.
- Identify live events and conferences for Define to be involved in and manage the run up to such events and conferences as well as attending if required.
- Develop necessary marketing collateral required to assist both marketing campaigns and sales teams.
- Bring fresh ideas and be willing to experiment with and build upon them.
- Previous experience in a marketing role, within a B2B SaaS business.
- Previous success in optimising the sales/marketing funnel and increasing both lead generation and conversion.
- Learning Mindset: inquisitive and curious, with a focus on building positive feedback loops to continuously improve marketing campaigns and brand awareness.
- Enthusiastic and hungry to join a rapidly growing tech startup, shape the Marketing team and share ideas across the business to help drive growth.
- Self-starter: eager to learn and thrive in a high-functioning team environment.
- Analytical Rigour (if you cannot measure it, you cannot improve it): Data-driven approach to identifying and solving problems, comfortable presenting and visualising data.
- Authentic, confident and articulate, with excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to deliver ideas clearly and concisely to internal and external stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
- Required: Confident working with Microsoft Office and GSuite.
- Preferred: Technically proficient with experience building out tracking and measuring systems and using marketing tools (Tableau, Marketo, Canva or similar).
What we offer you
- An opportunity to be an integral part of a fast growing startup, to be able to experiment with new ideas, see them implemented and end up owning the Marketing function at Define.
- Work in a truly meritocratic organisation and alongside highly motivated individuals working together on the same mission.
- A chance to work with some of the world’s leading law firms, financial institutions and multinational corporations.
- Offices in the heart of London’s bustling Liverpool Street (although we are currently working virtually).
- Training and support.
- Competitive compensation package.
- 28 days holiday per year.
- Flexible Working.
- Equipment (where needed).
Most importantly, if you’re someone with a can-do attitude who is willing to get their hands dirty to help us exceed our wildest expectations, then please do not hesitate to apply.
Your application has been successfully submitted.