This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a Product Manager you will take ownership of one of our digital legal products and to your aid you will have a team of developers and designers, and also collaborate closely with marketing, sales, operations, and your product peers. Together you will ensure all aspects of your product – development, market positioning, design, key metrics and more. You will work with a combination of vision, strategy and execution in a role that includes leadership and stakeholder management from our markets, and make sure that we build scalable solutions for both existing markets as new markets.
WHO YOU ARE
You love to develop and lead product strategy, identify user needs, plan short- and long-term roadmaps, lead cross-functional programs, measure impact and success, and orchestrate wide-scale product implementation and rollout globally.
IN ORDER TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE YOU’LL NEED
- 5+ years in a product leader role (product manager, product owner, or similar)
- To be fluent in English
- True business and user centric approach
- Proven track-record in delivering results in a changing environment
- Strong communication and collaborative skills, experienced in prioritization and stakeholder management
- Knowledge working with agile methodologies such as Scrum
- Experience of software development tools such as Jira
YOU MIGHT ALSO HAVE
- Experience from working in a startup
- Experience from both consumer products and business or platform-oriented products
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Location: central Stockholm.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to also work remotely
- Startdate: Immediately
- Scope: full time (Monday – Friday)
- Job type: Permanent / Fixed-term employment
- Salary: by agreement
- A true chance to shine as a professional
- An opportunity to be a part of Lexly's revolutionary story
- Responsibility and freedom in your work role
- A fun-loving yet professional work atmosphere
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Pursuing our vision of making justice accessible to all, Lexly was the first company in Europe to create a scalable platform for legal services.