This job is no longer accepting applications.
Contractbook is looking for it’s first US based Account Executives! You have the chance to join a sales team from the ground floor. We are looking for founder mindset people hungry to blaze a trail in creating and defining the document automation space.
As an Account Executive, you’ll play a key role in expanding our business accounts and acquiring new customers. You will own and manage the sales cycle to ensure Contractbook growth the US market. Once fully ramped you'll have knowledge of our technology and solid business-to-business sales skills.
What is Contractbook
Contractbook’s document automation platform allows users to use their data to streamline their contracting process from creation through to post-signature management. By replacing PDFs and word documents, Contractbook allows users to manage their contracts, collaborate with their team, and manage their workflows by integrating with thousands of different tools.
The hard skills you need are:
- a customer-centric, empathetic mindset
- an ability to soak up knowledge...
- ...and to transfer knowledge in a simple and effective way
- a consultative mindset as well as excellent relationship management skills
- an ability to communicate fluently in English – other languages are a plus
- some strong communication and negotiation skills
- 2+ years of sales experience - ideally at a subscription-based SaaS company selling to small and medium businesses
- understanding of the different stakeholders in a B2B buying process.
- an ability to talk business with C-level executives on the customer side
Your colleagues say you are
- entrepreneurial and good at creative problem-solving
- easy to work with
- able to challenge the status quo, and argue why
- driven but does not have sharp elbows
- always eager to take on a challenge
Your mom says that you are
- productive and efficient - you get things done
- a builder that loves playing with LEGO
- an Economist reader since you were 10 years old
- ready get your hands dirty (and she has the photos to prove it)
- always focusing on creating win-win situations
What it is like working at Contractbook
We work distributed and value the benefits that come from flexible work hours and environments. We are also building out our New York office, and pandemic permitting, will be creating a wonderful US home base in the heart of NYC.
We support each other and collaborate to perform like a sports team. That means we have a flat organisation structure and trust everyone to self-organise their own work. We share our knowledge and value clear, straightforward communication across the entire organisation. We simplify our work processes as much as possible and use tools to give every team member what they need. We use cutting-edge technology to enhance our performances. We always test the latest updates and let people pick the tools they prefer to work with.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Manage the entire lifecycle of your contracts in a single digital flow for maximum efficiency and total overview.