Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Precisely is a fast-growing SaaS startup operating in the legal technology space, offering a simple solution to a complex issue – contracts. By creating a single solution for all contract-related matters, we strive towards a future with less administration and more time for business.
Our Sales Team is responsible for acquiring new customers and solely focusing on growth and expansion. We have grown our revenue 3x over the last 12 months but believe it is possible to grow even faster as demand for Precisely is surging. At Precisely, we know that the key to growth is in a high-performing sales team. That’s why we’re now hiring a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to find and screen potential customers who can benefit from our products and services. As a SDR, you will represent our company’s product and services, generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets, manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for next steps.
What we are looking for in our next SDR:
- Generating potential leads, soliciting potential customers, facilitating sales, and connecting customers with the right salesperson, both through long- and short term relationships with the right stakeholders
- Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives
- Report to Head of Sales with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
- 2-3 years of sales experience in a SaaS company, with a history of exceeding lead targets
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organisation
- Proficiency with HubSpot or other CRM software
- Quick learner with strong communication skills that has the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
- Fluency in English
We put our people first. As of now, we are all working from home but we are looking forward to spending time together in our central Gothenburg office again, when the current situation allows.
Besides the agreed paid days of vacation, we offer private health insurance, wellness subsidy of 5000 SEK and an attractive monthly salary.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Precisely is the #1 platform for contract champions.