Product Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We're looking for a dynamite product marketing manager who isn't afraid to step-up and take ownership of the Marketing function, and will seize their opportunity to make their mark at a mid-stage company. To start, you'll play a strong individual contributor role, and help us figure out how we can blow the roof of product adoption in the SEA region. If successful, we would also expect you to help us structure & scale Lexagle in other key markets, and play a lead role as our Head of Product Marketing. You should apply if...
- You are a ambitious go-getter, and you're looking for a good company to grow with
- You are adaptable & not afraid of change, and you take a proactive approach to managing change
- You are a self-starter, and you're excited to be your best self at work and build a culture & company from the ground up
- You work well independently and within teams, and you're not afraid to speak up if you are uncertain about something or you think something can be done better
What you'll be doing
No two days will be the same at Lexagle! You will build our Marketing function from the ground-up, and create a team that is poised for execution. Our CEO, Head of Product & Head of BD will work closely with you to ensure that you'll be well supported and well resourced to do your best work. Together with your team, you will:
- Develop the regional positioning for the Lexagle Platform
- Create and refine product positioning that clearly communicates our unique value proposition
- Own the global messaging and value proposition delivered across marketing & sales
- Create a comprehensive marketing plan for Lexagle based on existing trends and the competitive landscape, with clear competitor positioning for our BD teams
- Drive lead generation initiatives from managing our website content calendar to driving events & webinars, encouraging our qualified leads to fulfill the sales pipeline
- Deliver effective sales materials - decks, battle cards, and other tools for our sales team to close new partner deals
- Work closely with our BD, Product & Design function to deeply understand our target customers' needs, pain points and reasons to believe
What experience we're looking for
For our product marketing manger, we are looking for self-starters who have a bias to action, at least 4 years of experience within the B2B marketing space, with the following:
- Experience in product marketing for tech products within the B2B / enterprise sector
- Proven success in positioning niche products, leading to a measurable increase in sales
- Proven success in developing highly effective sales materials, and measurement framework for accessing their effectiveness
- Demonstrated involvement in closing of high-revenue-generating deals
- Experience in running effective lead generation campaigns with measurable results
As we grow our team, we work flexibly and trust you will manage your own time as part of your work. We will grow our package of benefits over time, and we currently offer:
- 18 days of holiday, in addition to all other national holidays wherever you are based
- 14 days fully paid sick leave annually
- A brand new MacBook Pro for you to deliver your best work
- Regular team socials, where you'll get to meet driven individuals like yourself and unwind over games like Jeopardy, talk K-Drama or anything under the sun ☀️
- Flexible work arrangements after COVID-19, with hybrid, in-office or remote as options
- Health Insurance from a trusted Health Provider with PHP 200,000 benefit limit annually (for PH candidates)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The smarter way to manage all your agreements.