Associate Product Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you obsessed with finding smarter, more efficient ways of working? Is legal tech your thing?
Thomson Reuters is looking for an Associate Product Manager to join our Document Drafting & Automation team, who is responsible for the development and delivery of Contract Express, HighQ Document Automation and related products.
Our goal is to transform the way law firms and corporate legal departments create, review, and manage contracts and other legal documents.
As an Associate Product Manager, you will partner with product engineering, design, user experience and customer-facing teams to identify, define and deliver solutions that solve customer problems and align with business objectives.
About the Role
As an Associate Product Manager, you will:
- Work with the Product Manager to identify and recommend development items for the product roadmap, based on strategic direction, customer research and inbound customer requests
- Define user stories that clearly communicate customer and stakeholder needs, partnering with UX and product engineering to ensure successful delivery
- Review, prioritize and schedule defect fixes and other product backlog items
- Undertake customer research and use data to inform development work; be the voice of the customer on the Agile team
- Conduct usability testing, produce sales enablement materials, and answer product queries
You’re a fit for the role of Associate Product Manager if you can:
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Prioritize work to deadlines
- Understand and apply technology to product development
- Clearly articulate complex problems and solutions
- Build strong relationships with cross-functional teams
- 1-2 years' experience in a product management, business analysis, solutions consulting or customer success role
- Experience with legal technology or the legal industry is preferred, but not essential
What’s in it For You?
You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your personal and professional growth through:
- COVID-19 Response: Currently working remotely and following local COVID-19 bylaws and guidelines. As offices reopen, we will be embracing a hybrid work environment consisting of in-office and remote work.
- Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more.
- Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; company-wide Mental Health Day Off; Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings, tuition reimbursement, and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing.
- Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees Thomson Reuters café networking.
- Social Impact: Eight employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are the world’s leading provider of news and information-based tools to professionals.