💡 Your missions 💡
At Leeway, we strongly believe that developers play a role that goes beyond their own expertise such as taking part in product thinking or challenging the UX, ensuring we deliver the best possible experience to our customers. It is in this sense that you will be entrusted with the following missions:
● You will be in charge of your own projects from start to implementation.
● You will work on complex projects with high security applications.
● You will ensure that you always maintain a maximum level of security and guarantee absolute confidentiality for each of the functionalities developed.
● You will contribute to the construction of the technical team and play an important role in it: participating in technical reviews, architecture, recruitment, etc.
🌟 You 🌟
● You believe in our mission and have a strong entrepreneurial spirit
● You're not afraid to spend long hours busting your head over technical challenges and see problems as opportunities to think differently and create innovative solutions.
● You like to take responsibility and move forward with the projects entrusted to you as a leader.
● You pay attention to details and like to get to the bottom of things.
● You like to test new things in order to always offer the best experience to our customers.
● You are eager to learn and comfortable in a fast-paced environment
● Node, React and Typescript have no secrets for you
● You already have a significant experience working in a SaaS company
● You already have experience in a company in the finance, health or banking sector
● You want to live the french life in Paris 🇫🇷
● You have already worked with Slate
🛠 Our Stack 🛠
● Frontend : React, TypeScript, Tailwind
● Backend : NodeJS, TypeScript, GraphQL
● Cloud : AWS
● CI / CD : Github, Docker
🤝 A smooth process 🤝
● A first call with Sébastien the CTO
● A technical interview in our offices
● An interview with the founders
● A beer with the whole team
🔥 Perks 🔥
● Flexible and user-friendly working environment with remote control capability
● Offices at Station F, located in the heart of the Startup ecosystem
● Competitive salary + Equity
● Refund of 50% of the price of the public transport card
● Young, passionate (and funny?) colleagues
● Team events too often
Tell us more about yourself, what you've done and what you want to do. We look forward to meeting you ✌️
- Contract Type: Full-Time
- Start Date: 01 May 2020
- Location: Paris, France (75013)
- Experience: > 3 years
- Occasional remote authorized
Your application has been successfully submitted.