Customer Success Associate
This job is no longer accepting applications.
MinuteBox is a cloud-based platform used by law firms, large companies, and accounting firms for entity management, corporate governance, minute book storage and workflow automation. Its innovative suite of products are used by some of Canada’s largest legal departments and global professional services organizations.
The team has created the most powerful, accessible and secure legal technology available and the company is growing quickly as they continue to expand their footprint across North America.
You will play a key role assisting the trainers and Sr. Customer Success Associates to provide an extraordinary customer experience. Customer Success Team members are passionate about the product and equally excited about helping customers migrate to a new platform.
You have the ability to multi-task and have a true passion for problem-solving and helping customers achieve their business goals. This is a critical role whose priority is to successfully onboard customers, train users and manage the overall relationship with customers. A passion for software and new technologies is also a must.
As a Customer Success Associate, you will report to the Head, Customer Success and work alongside the Customer Success Team, applying the strategies and solutions required to meet and exceed the happiness quotient and satisfaction of new and existing customers.
🎓 New graduates are welcome to apply.
Solid written, communication and presentation skills with both a passion for and experience working with B2B SaaS products and ability to dynamically adjust communication for technical and non-technical audiencesCollaboration and Teamwork: works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needsAbility to prioritize in an evolving environment.
Excellent organizational, ⏱ time management and prioritization skills with the ability to juggle demands and meet deadlines;Proficient in MS office, Google Suite, Project management toolsComfortable operating in a fast-growing, rapidly changing and dynamic organization with a self-governing, roll-up-your-sleeves culture.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Work with Customer Success team on all aspects of post-sales communications with customers
- Participate in support calls and training sessions with customers
- Assist in the development of onboarding documentation and processes for new customers
- Proactively drive results by assisting with a portfolio of enterprise projects, managing risks and issues, and leading projects to achieve desired goals while keeping cross functional teams accountable to business objectives
- Support the reporting of various KPIs across the MinuteBox organization
- Clearly communicate and guide customers on their product journey as a trusted advisor
About the Role
- Permanent salaried employee
- Remote-first work environment 🚗 ⛔️
- Salary commensurate with experience
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Modern and secure legal entity management in the cloud.