Berlin, Germany Remote
As our SEO Manager you will develop and execute a global SEO strategy and process to increase website traffic and organic leads. You have the passion and ambition to create an SEO strategy from the outset, but also the knowledge and technical skill to execute on that plan.
In this role you will perform keyword research and own our ranking on relevant search engines. You understand how SEO is supported by a good content marketing strategy and will work closely with our Content Manager and Director of Marketing to increase organic search traffic.
As part of your role you will work closely with our Growth Marketing Manager on increasing organic leads and improving the conversion rates on web pages. While you may not have the technical programming skills to build a website, you do have a good understanding of what good webpages and landing pages look like and how they’re built, while not actually building them yourself. You can create a plan of action to increase conversion rates working with the Website Design team.
At BRYTER we are remote-first, and always have been. Being remote-first means we have invested a lot in creating our own cultural reality: one that places our team members at the center of everything. Being remote-first means we have a diverse, encouraging and hands-on culture and we are looking for a bright, high-energy individual with a passion to learn and contribute to the success of the company as a whole.
- Perform keyword research, market analysis and keep pace with SEO industry developments.
- Build and direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building).
- Own our ranking on relevant search engines.
- Define and lead our website optimization program to increase conversions at all stages of the marketing funnel.
- Work with the Website Team to improve the performance of our website and continuously ideate, create and lead initiatives to achieve business goals.
- Work cross-functionally to manage website content and site architecture.
- Work with other team members to ideate on content roadmap and future content needs to drive organic acquisition growth (e.g. guides, videos, infographics).
- A skilled SEO and growth specialist with both the SEO vision and the technical tools and tactics needed to execute on that vision.
- Proven SEO experience building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs.
- Experience in website experimentation and optimization frameworks and best practices.
- Experience with website/marketing performance data and metrics to guide decision making and recommendations (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Experience working with popular keyword analysis tools like Google Ads.
- Strong project management and prioritization skills.
- Data-driven approach to learning and reporting on your work.
- High energy, self-starter who is willing to get stuck-in.
- Based in CET +/-3h time zones.
Why work at BRYTER:
- As a remote-first, distributed team you can work from wherever you want. The whole company gets together every quarter for a 2-day company get together. However, during the COVID-pandemic, these get-togethers have become virtual as well.
- We cover up to 5 days of training or conferences per year, including travel and entrance fee. Additionally, BRYTER covers all costs for books and online courses, based on a fair-use-policy. And all that without lengthy, complicated processes or approvals. We trust you!
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality.
- Opportunities to broaden your professional network.
- A competitive salary reflecting intense and demanding engagement
Your application has been successfully submitted.