Country Manager Nordics
We are looking for a Country Manager to join our team and help us execute the next growth phase to become the #1 equity management software for startups in the Nordics and Baltics.
Ledgy’s software solution democratizes ownership in startups, scaleups, and pre-IPO companies. We create transparency for all owners of a startup and bring scalability to important processes for founders such as managing their stakeholders, preparing financing rounds or granting equity to all their employees.
Since our incorporation in 2017, we’ve been listed every year among the TOP 100 Swiss startups and are ranked as the #1 ICT startup in Switzerland.
Most importantly, we are a young, international and diverse team of 17 people, coming from 11 different countries speaking 13 different languages.
We believe that startups are a main driver of positive change in the world and help create equal opportunities for everyone outside of corporate hierarchies. The world needs solutions for current challenges, like climate change. We’re living true to those values, being an example to other companies, while helping them be more successful with our product so they can drive this change forward.
We believe that equal opportunities for all groups of society are necessary, and are committed to a culture where everyone feels welcomed and respected.
As a Country Manager at Ledgy, you will
... be joining a strong and entrepreneurial team and work directly with all departments to refine and deliver on our European go-to-market strategy. The majority of European markets have shown strong interest in our product, and we already have customers and a presence in the likes of Sweden, DACH, France, Baltics, and the UK.
Joining us as a Country Manager in the Nordics, we expect you to plan, execute, and succeed in the Nordics and Baltics. You'll be responsible for the entire market segment, can however always count on the entire team to pull things off together.
At Ledgy, you will
- pitch Ledgy to startups, scaleups, and pre-IPO companies both virtually and in-person
- build up relationships with C-Level stakeholders from leading startups in Europe and beyond
- maintain a high-quality CRM system with accurate, predictable, and factual information
- closely collaborate with our Product, Marketing, CX, and founding team
- own the whole sales cycle, from prospecting, through negotiating, to closing the deal
You'll be a great fit for the job if you:
- have experience leading the Nordics expansion of a high-growth B2B (SaaS) startup ideally from Seed to Series B (20 to 100 headcount)
- have market launching experience and are familiar with the sales challenges faced by product development and new market entry hurdles
- are at ease speaking with C-level stakeholders from the Nordics and Baltics, including awareness of social conventions and business norms
- are highly motivated by scaling the customer acquisition channels in the Nordics and Baltics, both using your existing network and a data-driven approach
- love the challenge to strategize, design, and execute new business development campaigns, while counting on the entire team but also pull off creative ideas independently
- are excited by aligning with the engineering, marketing, and CX team on where to take the product roadmap
- are comfortable providing radically honest feedback to those around you including leadership
- speak fluently in English and at preferably one of the Nordic languages
Being part of Ledgy means, you'll...
- be one of the first team members of a company that scales from DACH to be the major player in Europe and globally
- work with a passionate team with diverse interests such as the outdoors ⛰️, meditation 🧘, and space exploration 🌌
- have a chance to get to know the startup world, the largest VCs, and its leaders inside and out
- enjoy flexible working hours, be able to work remotely, and benefit from 25 days of vacation
- get stock options to become an owner of Ledgy yourself
- take part in quarterly company offsites and regular team activities
Apply including your CV and a video (max. 5 min) with your answers to the following questions:
- What makes you excited about this opportunity?
- What previous achievement in your life are you most proud of and why?
When submitting the application, you will be asked to provide the link to your Personal Website. Enter your video here as a URL to an unlisted video on YouTube.
Your application has been successfully submitted.