Senior Product Manager
We’re Kira Systems. We’ve built machine learning software that enlightens the world’s enterprises by enabling them to truly know what’s in their contracts and documents. We’re deliberate in our decision making, clear on our mission and – most importantly – passionate about pairing the power of human know-how with a powerful product.
We’ve got an HQ in Toronto, but we’re a global workforce. From building trusted partnerships with our clients to delivering an employee experience that is second to none, our people are at the center of all that we do.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager who is not afraid to lead and to make the hard decisions required to deliver software that provides an excellent world class experience. We strive to design solutions that our customers and users didn’t even know were possible.
You will work with customers to uncover and document important, unmet needs, and work with one or more cross functional teams to advance our software. You collaborate with our Design, Research and Technology teams to bring new features to market. This role is responsible for the complete product lifecycle including developing and managing the roadmap, launching new features with Marketing, Sales and Support, planning on communicating new features to users, and gathering feedback to refine what’s been released.
What you will be doing
- Create and maintain roadmap of development priorities based on value and cost/benefit analysis
- Contribute to product strategy through industry understanding, research of the market landscape, and evaluation of usage data
- Understand market requirements and customer feedback in collaboration with our Customer Success and Sales teams
- Work with a cross functional team (“Pod”) including Design, Development and QE to solution prioritized problems. Write and prioritize stories and requirements that define our roadmap, and constantly groom the backlog
- Collaborate with the Design and Development teams to ensure quality User Experience
- Work with our technical writing and our marketing teams to create documentation and other resources for customers
- Manage launch plans, collaborating with our Product Marketing, Sales and Customer Success teams to determine launch schedules, and to create sales and support training material
- Ultimately you are the driving force behind a multi-disciplinary product development process providing our customers true value and a great User Experience
What you bring (Don't worry if you don't have all the experience - we are really looking for capability)
- 5+ years experience in product management
- Experience in B2B SaaS is preferred
- Familiarity with natural language processing and machine learning is a plus but not required
- Experience in the legal or professional service domain is a plus but not required
- Demonstrated analytical skill, attention to detail
- You are meticulous but efficient in your communication
- You take an evidence-driven approach and are self-aware of your own biases
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Enable your team to truly know what’s in your contracts and documents.