Lifecycle Marketing Manager
San Mateo, CA, USA Remote
Evisort is on a mission to change how companies interact with their most important legal documents, their incoming and outgoing contracts. The company was founded in 2016 out of Harvard Law and MIT research to develop artificial intelligence (AI) algorithms to help companies rapidly and accurately mine contracts for data. Evisort's AI understands meaning and context in legal language, virtually eliminating the need to screen contracts. Evisort helps companies to organize, understand, and extract data from their contracts. With Evisort, information locked away in documents becomes searchable, and key contract terms and important dates can be surfaced to the right people at the right time to accelerate legal review, reduce costs/risks and improve business compliance.
We are backed by some of the most prominent VC's with Microsoft being a leading investor in our last round of financing. Come join us and help us revolutionize a multibillion dollar industry.
GTM Vision: We are focused on building a world-class professional go-to-market that focuses on our customers business to grow our own.
We’re looking for a strategic lifecycle marketer to focus on the full customer lifecycle from lead nurture to user engagement, and retention. You will be responsible for helping our prospects and customers get the most value out of Evisort and to build a positive relationship with our brand. You have experience with developing new nurture streams and workflows and optimizing current email campaigns to deliver measurable impact. You know how to segment and write compelling messages calling your audience to want more. You know industry best practices that drive results.
This role reports to the Director of Demand Generation but will work closely with product marketing, customer success, and marketing operations to develop lifecycle marketing campaigns focusing on the entire end-to-end user journey. You will work in an environment that is highly collaborative and results oriented--in fact you will be part of the “GTM Team” (Marketing, Sales and Customer Success) that meets weekly to share results, insights, trainings and practices.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Own full lifecycle of email marketing calendar
- Plan and develop a strategy to grow and segment our marketing database with high quality, opt-in contacts
- Implement and continually improve an email marketing strategy with clear KPIs in partnership with the Director of Demand Generation
- Manage email marketing campaigns end-to-end, including planning, targeting, set-up, A/B testing, execution, reporting, and optimization
- Build personalized journeys using our marketing automation platform (Hubspot), Including campaign workflows, and building segments/audiences/lists
- Own and implement marketing tests to drive optimizations (e.g. creative, subject lines, audience segments, triggers, etc)
- Partner with the creative team to create assets
- Collaborate with content and product marketing to distribute relevant content
- Develop, communicate, and analyze the performance of campaigns and report on a weekly, monthly, quarterly basis
- Work with internal teams to identify new opportunities
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in managing the email marketing channel
- Enjoy fast-paced growing environments
- Excellent written communication skills and an eye for good design
- Build detailed targeting
- Proven track record in developing and executing A/B tests, analyzing and translating data into improvements that drive results
- Experience with Hubspot and Salesforce a plus
- Demonstrated experience collaborating cross-functionally
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or a related business field preferred
- Knowledge of Photoshop and HTML a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.