Enterprise Implementation Specialist
We're on a mission to make contracts more human with a contract automation platform that enables legal teams to create, execute and monitor routine contracts at scale — that means keeping control when you (and your contract volume) are growing like crazy and empowering your team to self-serve on contracts from an in-browser interface that anyone can use.
We're now looking for a tenured Implementation Specialist to drive value for our customers and prospects with complex requirements and workflows.
You may have a background as Onboarding Specialist, Implementation/Integration Consultant, IT Project/Account Manager, Solutions Architect or similar – either way, we want to hear from you!
💥 Your mission
Your mission is to drive value for our customers by leading them through complex onboarding projects (80% of your role) and to scope for requirements for late-stage sales prospects (20%). Here's what that means day-to-day:
- Help customers with complex requirements and workflows reach value quickly (80%).
- Build and deliver implementation plans.
- Map and project-manage IT deployments with complex workflows.
- Gather requirements for mass document migrations.
- Enable technical integrations (APIs, Salesforce, etc.) together with our Product team and external partners.
- Scope requirements for pre-sales prospects (20%).
- Plan projects with new customer prospects.
- Facilitate workshops to gather requirements and set expectations for rollout.
- Proactively prepare post-signature bandwidth so we can meet customer requirements.
📬 We'd love to hear from you if...
- You've worked with a B2B SaaS product, especially for the last 2 years.
- You've scoped, project-managed and delivered implementations for customers with complex requirements and workflows.
- You've worked closely with Product, Sales and Customer Success teams internally.
- You've worked directly and routinely with customers externally.
- You're measured against hard commercial targets.
- You're resourceful and self-reliant — bonus if you've been part of an early-stage business.
Your application has been successfully submitted.