Director of Growth Marketing
London, UK Remote
Juro's mission is to make contracts more human. Through engaging content we have built a human-centric brand for Juro and a significant community of early adopters. This has been founder-led and supported by a small but highly-effective content marketing team.
Having raised $8m in venture funding, Juro is getting into scale-up mode and increasingly driven by product-led growth. We're now looking for an exceptional leader to take us through the next phases of our journey.
To learn more about the current stage and maturity of our growth, just google 'contract automation software', click the link to Juro and follow the journey to become an acquired, activated, engaged and ultimately successful user of Juro.
🌠 Your mission
You will report directly to the CEO and have responsibility for setting and executing our marketing strategy across demand generation and the wider customer lifecycle. And you'll support our team in delivering repeatable growth at scale.
📬 We'd love to hear from you if...
You have been part of a journey where:
- You've led an early-stage B2B SaaS marketing function to repeatable growth.
- You've seen (at least some) product-led growth.
- You've worked primarily with SMB or mid-market customers (vs. large enterprise only).
- You've owned a lead or revenue target, working closely with a sales team.
You've demonstrated an approach to growth that emphasizes:
- Strategic leadership: e.g. you've built an inbound growth strategy end-to-end and had some experience of managing people.
- Data-driven decision-making: e.g. you have run growth experiments hands-on yourself as well as managing the process.
- A love of good information design: e.g. you've built dozens of high-converting landing pages and extensively tested them.
- An outcomes-driven mindset: e.g. you're comfortable with owning and delivering on aggressive bottom-of-the-funnel targets.
Your application has been successfully submitted.