- Full-time position based in Paris with flexibility
- 36 000€ - 50 000€ compensation
- 0.1% - 0.4% stock options in the company
- A talented team building the future of contracts
🔧 The position
- You’ll be in charge of growing Leeway revenues. We have a loyal and growing customer base which has primarily come through word of mouth and inbound channels. Your job is to build on this base to unlock growth.
- You’ll evaluate, recommend, and test new organic & paid marketing strategies to drive measurable results in demand generation and pipeline creation.
- You’ll manage a marketing budget and external agencies
- You’ll implement essential softwares to structure our go to market activity
- You’ll be responsible to review the data, build reporting and document the learnings super clearly so there’s no way we won’t learn
👟 About you
We know that perfect candidates don’t exist. Even if not all of this applies to you, we’d love to learn more about you.
- You’re data-driven and analytical. You are comfortable with data analysis and able to build your own reporting. You have strong understanding of marketing funnels and the customer journey, and a proven ability to be able to identify growth opportunities within different stages of the funnel
- You’re a creative problem solver. You love to invent creative ways to attract more leads. You have been able to leverage different marketing channels for the greatest demand gen and pipeline creation impacts.
- You have an insatiable hunger to learn. You are a curious person. You’ve launched various side projects / worked as a freelance / completed bootcamps and so on.
- You are a doer. You want an operational role and not only supervising and managing. You are motivated to keep on spending at least 80% of your time testing growth opportunities and driving revenue.
- You are empathic. You have the ability to put yourself in customer’s shoes and to understand our audience (legal leaders), even if you do not have a legal background. You trust the power of knowing our audience by heart.
💭 How we work
- Trust & Ownership: Take, own and implement decisions to build Leeway from scratch. We are not rushing to market but focus on a quality product and the little big details.
- Flexible working hours: We don’t run meetings before 2pm. We use meetings when needed and not per default.
- Think big: We believe that the status quo is meant to be broken and we will always encourage you to dare.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Leeway helps companies reduce the time spent on contract management and allows them to have more control and visibility over legal and financial risks...