United States Remote
In the U.S. alone, 86% of legal needs go unmet. Globally 5.1 billion people lack access to justice. Especially in light of COVID-19 and recent racial justice related issues, legal assistance for those in need has never been more crucial.
At Paladin, we are building a global network of attorneys and legal aid organizations to deliver pro bono services to low-income individuals at scale. Our team of builders, design thinkers, problem-solvers, and coders are hard at work to create that future.
Today, our software is used by top law firms, corporate legal teams, and legal service organizations to work together in the delivery of pro bono legal services to those in need. We are scaling our customer base and making investments in the future of our product. We are looking for an experienced and proactive product manager to be an anchor on our small but growing team and help us scale.
- Shape, own, and lead end-to-end execution of Paladin’s product roadmap, which will have a significant impact on all aspects of the business.
- Lead and iterate on Paladin’s product process with a focus on lean practices and making data-driven decisions.
- Understand and formalize the information architecture of our product and lay foundations for the future.
- Effectively communicate Paladin product development within the team and external stakeholders.
- Help us build the product team, starting with making a great product design hire!
- You are an experienced startup product manager. You have 3–5 years of experience creating products (ideally with an analogous legal, SaaS or marketplace product) from scratch and putting them in the hands of users.
- You are a systems thinker. You are comfortable making architectural decisions and leading the team through a process involving complex product decisions and multiple stakeholders.
- You are a self-starter. You want to be given big problems to tackle and the ownership to design and develop solutions.
- You are a strong communicator. You are adept at effective communication with the team and external stakeholders to drive product progress.
- You can thrive in a startup environment. You have a growth mindset and know-how to drive down ambiguity to build consensus around solutions. You are comfortable being scrappy to get the job done.
- You can help us on our journey to becoming the product and engineering team we want to be.
Working at Paladin
What we offer:
- The chance to make a big impact on a small team
- Opportunity for equity in an early-stage startup
- Competitive salary
- Top-notch health care
- 401k retirement plan
- Generous vacation package
Your application has been successfully submitted.