Product Growth Engineer
- Full-time position based in Paris with flexibility
- 3+ years of experience designing digital products
- 42 000€ - 60 000€ compensation
- 0.2% - 0.4% stock options in the company
- A talented team building the future of contracts
🔧 The position
- You’ll have to deliver value quickly to customers by designing and implementing small and incremental features in autonomy.
- You will be focus on 2 of the core product metrics: virality and activation.
- As Leeway is a product-led solution, one of your core mission will be to work on the virality and improve the k-factor in order to maximize this customer acquisition channel.
- You’ll work on customer activation in close collaboration with the customer success team.
- We look for someone that can design but also develop solutions with a strong lean mindset.
- You’ll collaborate with the product, tech, sales, marketing and customer success teams in order to ship right.
👟 About you
We know that perfect candidates don’t exist. Even if not all of this applies to you, we’d love to learn more about you.
- You’ve built designed B2B SaaS products. Our idea of great solution is questioning as many assumptions as possible. You have the ability to take the perspective of users and think critically about what will bring them value.
- You like to test new things. We’ll encourage you to try crazy things in order to always offer the best experience to our customers.
- You love lean methodology. You implement things quickly, track the results and improve them.
- You have basic design skills. You are good in the use of Sketch/Figma and can design a solution from scratch.
- JS has no secret for you. You know how to code and you like to play with JS. This is important because you’ll have to implement the solutions you’ve designed.
- You understand the business. You have the ability to analyze how a new product ties in with market needs and customer preferences. You are capable of aligning your work with the overarching business goals.
- You’ve been a software engineer before.
- You’ve already worked on product-led B2B SaaS and you always talk about k-factor.
💭 How we work
- Trust & Ownership: Take, own and implement decisions to build Leeway from scratch. We are not rushing to market but focus on a quality product and the little big details.
- Flexible working hours: We don’t run meetings before 2pm. We use meetings when needed and not per default.
- Think big: We believe that the status quo is meant to be broken and we will always encourage you to dare.
🛠 Our Stack
- Frontend: React, TypeScript, Tailwind
- Backend: NodeJS, TypeScript, GraphQL
- Cloud: AWS
- CI / CD: Github, Docker
- Design: Sketch/Figma
- Data: Amplitude
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Leeway helps companies reduce the time spent on contract management and allows them to have more control and visibility over legal and financial risks...