New York, NY, USA Remote
We are looking for a creative and strategic marketing specialist with a passion for understanding customers to further accelerate our growth. You will work across multiple channels for all our products. We are seeking someone creative and logical with exceptional written and oral communication skills. You will be accountable across all marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, and deliver sales.
This role is highly analytical and is suited for someone unafraid to work in a rapidly growing startup environment. This role reports directly to the Senior Marketing Manager.
- Increase customer referrals, affiliates, and reviews by managing and responding to customer feedback on reputation websites.
- Write compelling content that resonates with customers and leaders in our industry and then optimize the path to conversion.
- Work closely with the marketing operations manager to ensure that web content strategy aligns with SEO goals.
- Collaborate with marketing team to develop and implement new website content, campaigns, and demand generation strategies
- Target keywords set by the marketing operations manager and base articles around them.
- Assist marketing & sales teams with ad-hoc advertising copywriting.
- Keep up to date with industry best practices and monitor content activities of competitor websites.
- Repurpose content for different mediums.
- Think analytically. Approach problems with a goal in mind, test hypotheses, and measure impact.
- Develop a deep understanding of brand message and tone for all products
Experience & Personal Characteristics
- 2+ years of experience in in a fast-paced, demand generation focused marketing organization, ideally at a SaaS company
- Understanding of SEO best practices.
- Excellent writing skills and experience targeting to B2B audiences
- Experience in various CMS applications and marketing automation tools (e.g. Instapage, Wordpress, HubSpot, Mailchimp, etc.)
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business Administration, Management, or related field
- Analytical – can find meaning in numbers, and be a data-driven decision-maker
- Excellent communicator – written and oral
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Adept at learning web-based tools
- Resourceful. Figures out how to achieve results creatively with finite resources
- Thrives in a nimble, lean, unstructured, fast-paced startup
- Works collaboratively and energetically
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards. Self-aware, accepting, honest, open, polite and respectful of others
- Ability to create and execute on processes for a growing SaaS startup using best practices.
- An undying commitment to personal growth and development
- Location: New York, NY or Remote
- Compensation: Competitive
- Other Benefits: 401k matching, medical, dental and vision healthcare coverage, FSA, subsidized membership to LA Fitness, competitive PTO, sick days, and holidays
- PeopleFirst mindset: The guiding principle of our and Alpine SG’s mentality is that the key to success is working with, learning from, and developing exceptional people
- Culture: high-energy, fast-moving, passionate atmosphere in a casual, laid back environment
Your application has been successfully submitted.