Legatics is seeking a Marketing Specialist to join our growing marketing team. This role would suit someone who has studied marketing and looking for their first role, or someone who has up to two years of marketing under their belt. The role promises experience in customer and digital marketing as well as lead generation.
This role is pivotal to our ambitious growth plans and you will have the opportunity to influence and shape campaigns, events and digital strategy. We’re looking for someone ambitious as it will let the right candidate grow and gain broad marketing experience.
This role is part of the marketing department and reports to the Head of Marketing. It is part-remote and part office working.
What you would be doing:
- Working with the customer success and engagement teams to identify opportunities to promote Legatics within law firms and their clients.
- Track and measure SEO and Google Analytics metrics and provide reports.
- Handling social media accounts and helping to grow Legatics’ social media presence.
- Work with the wider marketing team to support global marketing campaigns to support company growth.
- Being a part of client calls alongside the sales team, to identify suitable marketing strategies for the client.
- Working on marketing collateral for both existing and new campaigns.
- Organising and attending industry events to network and help to grow the business - there may be an element of travel to this role as COVID restrictions are lifted!
What we need from you:
- Able to work in the UK (unfortunately, we are not in a position to support visa sponsorship at this stage);
- Ability to work from our London office several days per week.
- Hold an undergraduate degree;
- An understanding of digital marketing, how to measure and report on key website metrics and the ability to suggest improvements;
- Strong analytical and organisational skills and strong attention to detail;
- Have a positive, can-do attitude;
- Able to move quickly and engage the stakeholders you need to work with to get the job done.
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to help grow one of the world’s leading LegalTech scale-ups;
- A chance to work with some of the world’s leading law firms and meaningfully and lastingly change how the legal industry operates;
- Personal learning & development budget;
- A warm, genuinely collaborative culture and an awesome team;
- Regular virtual socials;
- 25 days holiday per year;
- Company laptop and WFH set up;
- Pension with NEST;
- Salary of £30,000
Who would you be working with?
You would be working with a welcoming, inclusive and committed team.
Team culture is really important to us. We are looking for someone who is excited to join us as a key employee at this important stage in our growth and who will bring new and exciting perspectives to Legatics. We are a friendly and passionate bunch with a wide range of interests. We love to socialise together too, holding regular team events.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We put users at the heart of our design to provide legal transaction experiences that everybody loves.