Business Development Manager
Are you an experienced SDR/BDR looking to join an exciting SaaS company that is about to grow rapidly and dominate our space in the market? Well, look no further! We are seeking highly motivated, ambitious BDRs/SDRs that will be pivotal in driving that growth. This position will focus on the hunt – high-volume prospecting, calling, and qualifying the leads will be your main responsibility.
You’ll be expected to:
- Meet/exceed daily KPIs based on calling and appointment setting
- Prospect using web and social media tools
- Schedule new business demos with qualified decision makers
- Maintain and expand knowledge of Smokeball software
- Achieve your goals with integrity and professionalism
- A burning hunger and drive to excel in your role
- The tenacity, energy and discipline to work independently within a collaborative team environment
- The ability to grab people’s attention and stand out from the crowd in a super busy world
- Successful experience in an outbound appointment setting role (legal or conveyancing experience a bonus but not a necessity)
- Highly dependable with excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand, develop, and communicate technical information to non-technical users
- A growth mindset and an interest in building a career in software sales
What is in it for you:
● Be part of a fast-growing product team working on disrupting the market. You will get an opportunity to work on new products and watch them come to life.
● You will not be the smartest in the room - work with a diverse and talented team of people.
● Competitive salary, a fun working environment, and lots of perks: $60,000 - $70,000 base (plus super) with OTE 90k
● Regular bonuses
● Employee share scheme
● Loads of work flexibility - ability to work from home frequently
● Awesome off-sites and parties
● Smokeball company lunches all around Sydney - come to one or come to all!
● $1000 well-being allowance
● Daily breakfast and snacks
● And of course...the SWAG!
How we work:
Following Verne Harnish’s growth methodologies, we have a BHAG (Big Hairy Audacious Goal!); we strategise every third, set big company and individual goals; and most importantly, communicate and share our strategic priorities with the entire team. At Smokeball you will always know where we’re heading, why, and will have the opportunity to challenge and contribute to our success.
Last, but not least, these are our core values and how they show up every day at Smokeball!
- Caring is not optional
- Make it happen
- Deliver legendary service
- Own your client’s experience. Innovate for the client, not the press release
- Be frank
- Keep listening, keep learning
If our values resonate with your personal values and the role is a fit, we’d love to hear from you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Bill more without your clients paying more.