Customer Onboarding Specialist
Who you are:
We are looking for a high output, thoughtful, and skilled onboarding specialist to add value, energy, and technical expertise to our team. You thrive in the spotlight with customers, eager to spend as much of your day as you can helping them be successful. You not only have the technical chops but also have mastered the art of customer experience to deliver on onboarding sessions as part of a customer’s full life cycle. This includes setting them up for success long term, and delivering value in every interaction. You are a troubleshooting expert, and a consummate people person with deep empathy for ensuring that our employees and customers needs are understood and expectations are not only met, but exceeded.
What your team does:
Our Customer Enablement team is hyper-focused on providing exceptional onboarding and customer experience through our customers’ lifecycles. We are a dedicated team who enjoy what we do and are serious about truly making a positive impact on our customers’ businesses.
What you'll work on:
- Conducting daily live strategy and training sessions, engaging attendees with internal tools such as Zoom video, CSAT and Salesforce;
- Identifying what would indicate a customer’s “first value” and drive towards achieving it to ensure the customer is set up to realize Clio’s total value for their firm;
- Taking complete responsibility for your ownership window as part of a customer’s entire Clio lifecycle, including setting customers up successfully for post-ownership window;
- Working closely with Sales and Customer Enablement to ensure a smooth and enjoyable transition into adopting our product as quickly and effectively as possible;
- Managing multiple client cases at a time with strict observance of associated tasks and deadlines (as defined by the department);
- Owning customer account health with Clio’s suite of products, mitigating risk through proactive churn prevention;
- Being confident, articulate, and sensitive to the needs of customers and internal partners;
- Contributing regularly to our customer-facing knowledge base [Help Center];
- Partnering with other members of the Customer Enablement and Tech Esc teams to develop processes around the design, development, extraction and training activities;
- Gaining an expert understanding of and stay up to date with Clio’s suite of products and common workflows as well as industry best practices based on our client’s area of law;
- And other duties as required.
What you may have:
- Healthy customer obsession and focus on delivering exceptional client experience.
- Proactive mindset, constantly thinking outside the box to employ creative solutions where appropriate.
- Effortless communication skills, confident and sensitive to the needs of customers (internal and external) of all abilities.
- Comfort and confidence facilitating ‘in person’ live sessions through Zoom.
Serious bonus points if you have:
- Experience with Salesforce or other SaaS tools.
- Experience working with API-driven applications.
- Proven track record in a dynamic startup environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
What you will find here:
Compensation is one of the main components of Clio’s Total Rewards Program. We have developed a series of programs and processes to ensure we are creating fair and competitive pay practices that form the foundation of our human and high-performing culture.
Some highlights of our Total Rewards program include:
- The expected salary range* for similar roles within Clio is: $52,600.00 - $71,300.00
- Competitive, equitable salary with top-tier health benefits, dental, and vision insurance
- Hybrid work environment, with encouragement for local Clions (Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, and Dublin) to be in office min. once per week on our Anchor Day
- Flexible time off policy, with an encouraged 20 days off per year.
- $1800 per year towards wellness and a $500 work from home stipend at the start of employment
- $2000 annual counseling benefit
- RRSP matching and RESP contribution
- Clioversary recognition program with special acknowledgement at 3, 5, 7, and 10 years
- Please note that the expected new hire salary range provided is derived from a group of like roles within Clio. The final offer amount for this role will be dependent on geographical region, applicable experience, and skillset of the candidate.
Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging and Equity (DIBE) & Accessibility
Our team shows up as their authentic selves, and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion. We pride ourselves in building and fostering an environment where our teams feel included, valued, and enabled to do the best work of their careers, wherever they choose to log in from. We believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation. We are committed to equal employment and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Clio provides accessibility accommodations during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Run your law firm from anywhere.