Legal Technology Specialist
James Carrera of Digital Data Foundation is sourcing a Legal Technology Specialist to focus on the implementation and management of client innovation & products to key Global financial clients.
- Implementation / management of client innovation products and services.
- Implementation of legal technology solutions using the Firm’s software.
- Providing consultative support on efficient use our technology solutions/platforms
- Test and maintain the firm’s knowledge and legal technology systems.
- Create user guides and training materials (including e-learning) on how to use the firm’s knowledge and legal technology systems.
- Running statistical usage reports and analysis of the firm’s knowledge and legal technology systems.
Educated to degree level in Law and / or Technology, you will already have at least 3 years in a similar or progressive role in Legal Tech or Legal Firm;
- You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills with an excellent attention to detail; proofreading documents on behalf of Lawyers.
- A genuine passion and interest in knowledge management and the legal technology involved with legal knowledge.
For a confidential discussion contact James Carrera
Digital Data Foundation
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We're not just recruiters. We're People Experts. Finding your talent is our talent.