Legal Technology Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
James Carrera of Digital Data Foundation is sourcing a Legal Technology Manager to focus on implementing and driving legal technology adoption to support solutions for disputes & transactional work.
Working with key stakeholders throughout the business regarding the effective use of technology solutions for practice matters, in particular document automation.
- Select, Implement and roll-out practice technologies
- Operational management of client facing programs
- Recommend changes and enhancements through data collection and analysis
- Identify and pipeline opportunities to implement / enhance Legal Technology
Educated to degree level in Law and / or Technology, you will already have at least 5 years in a similar or progressive role in Legal Tech or Legal Firm;
- Transactional applications knowledge; document review, contract automation / management, other legal tech tools
- Demonstrated knowledge of practice workflows and processes
- Automation tools: HighQ, Contract Express, Kira, Luminance
- AI and automation, in particular applications in continuous improvement
- Exceptional stakeholder management
For a confidential discussion contact James Carrera
Digital Data Foundation
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We're not just recruiters. We're People Experts. Finding your talent is our talent.