Legatics is seeking a content strategist with a real passion for copywriting and storytelling.
You will use your flair for writing to communicate Legatics messaging and attract our target audiences. Your role will be to produce engaging and educational content to spark interest, nurture the curious and inspire customers. You will be jointly responsible for the planning, developing and creation of the company’s content marketing, customer marketing and product marketing.
This role is part of the marketing department and reports to the Head of Marketing. It is part-remote and part office working.
What you would be doing:
- Write clear, consistent, concise copy and help shape the language and tone-of-voice for Legatics.
- Manage the blog calendar to ensure a regular cadence of blogs is written.
- Coordinate and prioritise content requests.
- Follow legaltech news and generate content ideas around trending topics.
- Working with the marketing team to identify content gaps in the customer journey.
- Ensure all Legatics assets follow our style, content, tone of voice and SEO guidelines and recommend adjustments if necessary.
- Write both long and short-form copy (you’re equally at home writing or editing a blog as you are researching and creating an Ebook or a product brochure).
- Develop buyer personas and identify and create content that will nurture these contacts.
- Coordinate content production and other deliverables with third parties and contractors.
What we need from you:
You are an energetic, passionate and driven member of the marketing team.
- Able to work in the UK (unfortunately, we are not in a position to support visa sponsorship at this stage);
- Ability to work from our London office several days per week.
- Hold an undergraduate degree;
- Demonstrable experience in copywriting (anything from university newsletters to freelance copywriting);
- Strong analytical and proofreading skills;
- Have a positive, can-do attitude;
- Able to move quickly and engage the stakeholders you need to work with to get the job done.
Bonus points for the following:
- Experience working in a B2B environment.
- Basic understanding of SEO.
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to help grow one of the world’s leading LegalTech scale-ups;
- A chance to work with some of the world’s leading law firms and meaningfully and lastingly change how the legal industry operates;
- Personal learning & development budget;
- A warm, genuinely collaborative culture and an awesome team;
- Regular virtual socials;
- 25 days holiday per year;
- Company laptop and WFH set up;
- Pension with NEST;
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We put users at the heart of our design to provide legal transaction experiences that everybody loves.