Customer Marketing Manager
The Customer Marketing Manager focuses on setting strategy and executing programs that drive customer affinity, retention, and growth through adoption of MyCase services. This position partners closely with Product Marketing and Sales to deeply understand customer needs, identify opportunities, and design programs that engage and inspire. This role is hands-on in every step of the process--from planning through to execution and analysis of results. The ideal candidate is an exceptional communicator with experience in program strategy across multiple channels, including content marketing, email nurture, sales enablement, in-app, and events.
What You’ll Do
- Develop comprehensive marketing programs planning + outreach in alignment with the high-level business outcomes to drive customer growth, adoption, usage and advocacy.
- Plan quarterly marketing mix + customer communications calendar to increase awareness around innovations, product launches, and to drive steady engagement and demand for the Sales team.
- Bring customer voice forward, ensuring our customers see themselves in our communications and marketing content, as well as share with them the unique MyCase culture, reinforcing our values and deep technology partnership.
- Partner with the Marketing Automation team to develop and implement automated and highly targeted programs that drive customer adoption and usage of key features
- Facilitate the creation of product collateral and sales enablement tools (decks, social proof, talk tracks, emails) that leverage insights to match messaging with top priority pain points/needs.
- In partnership with the Events team coordinate pre and post event communication for Customer events, as well as event engagement strategy and presence.
- Evaluate customer adoption and program performance and optimize to drive business outcomes.
- Be proactive in feeding insights back into the team and adjust strategy as needed for optimal conversion rates and engagement.
- Regularly present and evangelize customer marketing strategy to key stakeholders across the business.
- Work closely with product managers and product marketing managers to stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges in order to build more effective content and messaging to drive product adoption and education.
What We’re Looking For
- Analytical Skills: Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights.
- Strategic Thinking: Able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way. Determines opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis of current and future trends.
- Intelligence: Learns Quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Organization and Planning: Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Teamwork: Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Flexibility: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Proactivity: Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Enthusiasm: Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude.
- 3+ years of experience in marketing, campaigns, communications, programs planning
- Strategic thinker
- Deep understanding of the market landscape
- Exceptional project management and written/oral communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in driving meaningful customer engagement through marketing strategies and tactics
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities with ease and composure while continuing to meet established deadlines
- Experience partnering with teams across departments to manage relationships with various partners and accomplish objectives
- Genuine enthusiasm
If your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms and ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we continue to learn from each other is an integral part of the MyCase culture. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
MyCase offers web-based legal practice management software for the modern law firm.