Product Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for an experienced SaaS Product Marketing Manager to drive awareness of Smokeball’s amazing product features, to lead product launch efforts, and to own our product communication strategy. You will collaborate closely with marketing, product and sales to craft all messaging, positioning, client and prospect communications and sales support materials. You are an industry expert and a collaborator who thrives on understanding customer needs and establishing the best go-to-market approach for new products, features and audiences. You’re looking for both the best product and team in which to take the next step in your career!
Your responsibilities in a nutshell:
- Own the product communication strategy – advertising, launches and collaboration with marketing on the roll-out of that strategy. Create product positioning, messaging, and content to use across the marketing funnel.
- Understand, document, and communicate the competitive landscape— an expert on our competition, how they are positioned, and how to win against them.
- Craft sales enablement materials such as presentations, sell sheets, case studies, product videos, website copy, blogs, etc., and train sales team on key features and benefits of our products.
- Collaborate on go-to-market plans with key stakeholders to support retention and expansion of existing customer accounts, revenue growth for product lines, and new customer acquisition.
- Act as an external thought leader for the products you support; coordinate and field key subject matter experts and customers for speaking engagements, press, analysts, and written works.
- Meet with customers to understand needs and explore market opportunities.
- Represent and communicate marketing strategy as it relates to product roll-outs.
- Report to marketing on product-related needs including budget, content/design requests, events, campaigns, etc.
What you will bring:
- 5+ years’ relevant experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop various collateral including web copy, brochures, video, etc. (or communicate design-related needs)
- Familiarity with agile development techniques highly preferred
- Proven track record of creating value through strategic product marketing in B2B high tech or SaaS industry
- Command of best practices across messaging, product strategy, and positioning and creating product marketing assets
- Proven experience managing product launches and go-to-market initiatives across multiple teams and stakeholders
- Previous experience building and maintaining trusted relationships with senior business leaders
- Prefers working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity
- Enjoys working with metrics and analytics that drive decision making
- Passion for products and discovering new features to meet market needs
What is in it for you:
- Be part of a fast-growing product team working on disrupting the market. You will get an opportunity to work on new products and watch them come to life.
- You will not be the smartest in the room - work with a diverse and talented team of people.
- Competitive salary, a fun working environment, and lots of perks.
- Regular bonuses
- Employee share scheme
- Loads of work flexibility - ability to work from home frequently
- Awesome off-sites and parties
- Smokeball company lunches all around Sydney - come to one or come to all!
- $1000 well-being allowance
- Daily breakfast and snacks
- And of course...the SWAG!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Bill more without your clients paying more.