Sales Operations Manager
We are looking for a highly experienced SaaS Sales Operations Manager to help Smokeball scale smartly. We’re on a growth path and need a collaborative leader to help us develop our sales process and methodology, refine the tracking and optimisation of our KPIs, own our sales tools, and work with our CRO and other sales leaders so we can grow and grow fast! You are analytical but also commercial, you love digging into data and thrive in a fast paced environment where you can get your hands dirty and work with a passionate team who love what they do!
- Boost sales productivity by refining customer segmentation, simplifying the sales process and identifying pain points at every stage of the sales funnel.
- Own the development and optimisation of our global sales process within Salesforce and our other systems.
- Track and analyze KPIs for growth, win/loss rates, quota attainment and identify individual/team performance areas for improvement.
- Manage sales contracts, track customers and coordinate cross-functional activities across departments.
- Partner with Sales and Marketing teams to define lead qualification process and analyse campaign performance.
- Form strong relationships and maintain regular contact with Sales Managers, Sales Representatives and Sales Leaders.
- Collaborate with Finance, HR, CSM and Sales to develop sales initiatives programs.
What you bring:
- 5+ years experience in SaaS sales or business role.
- 4+ years experience in sales operations.
- Strong Experience with Salesforce and financial reporting tools such as Sisense or Tableau
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Strong understanding of high-level strategic direction and sales goals.
- Proven excellence multi tasking, prioritising projects and meeting deadlines and goals.
- Confident with onboarding, training and mentoring the sales team at every stage of their careers.
- Preferred - Proficiency with Outreach, Gong, Pardot.
What is in it for you:
- Be part of a fast-growing product team working on disrupting the market. You will get an opportunity to work on new products and watch them come to life.
- You will not be the smartest in the room - work with a diverse and talented team of people.
- Competitive salary, a fun working environment, and lots of perks.
- Regular bonuses
- Employee share scheme
- Loads of work flexibility - ability to work from home frequently
- Awesome off-sites and parties
- Smokeball company lunches all around Sydney - come to one or come to all!
- $1000 well-being allowance
- Daily breakfast and snacks
- And of course...the SWAG!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Bill more without your clients paying more.