This job is no longer accepting applications.
We're looking for an enthusiastic Marketing & PR Intern to join our team throughout August! You'll be working directly with our Marketing Manager, to help grow our brand as we roll out awesome new features and products. From providing creative ideas to analysing engagement data, your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
Our ideal candidate will have a combo of the following:
- A can-do attitude, open mind and eagerness to learn new skills
- A flair for creative writing and a meticulous eye for detail
- A solid understanding of marketing channels including email, digital and PR
- Experience creating visual content in programs including Canva or Photoshop
- Experience with social media channels including LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
- Practical experience using software, such as MS Office and GSuite
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Assist with the running of our social media channels and community management
- Help create and post content across all platforms
- Compile research: competitors, partnerships, products, social media etc
- Contribute to the product development discussions
- Keep up to date and informed on new social media trends and adapt accordingly
- Contribute to advertising content creation
- Provide general support to the startup's fundraising activities including investor research and communication.
- Creating brand awareness for clients and candidates
- Interviewing clients and candidates for case studies
- Producing a variety of content, including articles, blog posts and video
- Manage editorial calendar to ensure content is timely, relevant, and engaging
- Help prepare content for upcoming events and awards
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. direct mail and web).
Work remotely from the comfort of your home
A certificate upon completion to help you in the next step of your career
Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with our team of experts
Working in an award-winning, fast-growing tech startup with customers including many of the world’s leading law firms, financial institutions, and multinational corporations
Your application has been successfully submitted.
World's first 360 degree reviewing and editing solution for legal documents.