This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a ProTech intern to work in our Product and Technology departments in August. As a vital member of the team you will be learning from the best and developing and testing our solutions, in an agile manner. You will gain exposure to the latest cutting edge tools and technologies and work in an innovative and dynamic startup.
Our ideal candidate will have a combo of the following:
- Graduated with at least a 2.1 or equivalent in Computer
- Science/Information Technology or a related degree
- Computer literate – experience in Microsoft Office and ability to quickly pick up new software
- Strong communication skills in order to work effectively
- Interested in developing an understanding of what it takes to work in a legal tech startup
- Passionate about developing excellent products and high-quality code and thinking outside the box
- A problem solver with the ability to develop creative solutions for challenging problems
- Using our analytics, find meaningful insights we can utilise for feature development,
- Develop relationships with our department heads, software engineers and others to manage an idea through to execution
- Analyse contracts for defined terms using AI systems to eliminate technical inconsistencies with our software
- Create unit and integration tests
- Develop mini-applications for concept validations
- Work remotely from the comfort of your home
- A certificate upon completion to help you in the next step of your career
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with our team of experts
- Working in an award-winning, fast-growing tech startup with customers including many of the world’s leading law firms, financial institutions, and multinational corporations
Your application has been successfully submitted.
World's first 360 degree reviewing and editing solution for legal documents.