Sales & Customer Success Internship
We are looking for an energetic Sales & Customer Success Intern to join our commercial team in August 2021 and help spearhead our growth and market traction at Define.
This is an exciting opportunity in a startup with ambitious plans and ideal for a graduate who is looking for a chance to work alongside the commercial team and be afforded a unique opportunity to be intricately involved with business development and go-to-market strategy at Define.
Our ideal candidate will have a combo of the following:
- A growth mindset, openness to new challenges and a great aptitude for learning
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; the ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to meet targets and strict deadlines and work well under pressure
- Attention to detail, highly organised and efficient approach to tasks
- Excellent people and relationship-building skills, across all seniority levels
- Commercially astute with excellent negotiation skills
- Analytical, logical and data-driven approach to problem-solving
- You are passionate about start-ups, have had experience or crave experience in a high-growth start-up.
- Identifying leads and developing new business opportunities
- Researching and targeting specific industry verticals that require our services
- Understanding Define inside out, testing new releases, reporting bugs and suggesting improvements based on your feedback and feedback from customers
- Working closely with our sales team on pre-sales activities - such as participating in and writing notes from sales calls, researching partners, leads & their key stakeholders
- Keep up to date with industry related news and events
- Work remotely from the comfort of your home
- A certificate upon completion to help you in the next step of your career
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with our team of experts
- Working in an award-winning, fast-growing tech startup with customers including many of the world’s leading law firms, financial institutions, and multinational corporations
How to apply:
Ready to boost your career in LegalTech and work alongside our awesome team? Send over your CV and short cover letter telling us why you want to intern at The Definery with the subject line: Sales & Customer Success Intern to email@example.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.
World's first 360 degree reviewing and editing solution for legal documents.