Affinity Partnerships Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are currently seeking a new Affinity Partnerships Manager to join our Marketing Team. This role is available to candidates across Canada, excluding Quebec, and in California, and can be performed remotely.
What your team does:
The Affinity team manages Clio’s 75+ bar, law society, and industry partnerships with the goal of helping our partners successfully market Clio and increase their royalties with us by referring in new accounts. We maintain our live and virtual events program (including our CLE webinar program), contract renewals and fulfillment, and advertising through the partners. Our team is geographically distributed across California, Vancouver, Toronto, and Florida, which means we excel with async, video, and slack communication to collaborate effectively.
Who you are:
You are a people person. You understand that partnership programs rely on a personal touch and a mutual desire to succeed. You are known for your communication skills and work well with a tight-knit, high-performing team. You understand the nuances of negotiation and approach it with a people-first mindset. You’re also extremely organized and can keep track of multiple deliverables for multiple partners.
What you’ll work on:
- Overseeing strategic Bar and partner relationships and initiatives to drive awareness, thought leadership and demand for Clio in key terrirories;
- Establish and build relationships with key bar associations and relevant bar members;
- Develop engagement strategies that strengthen our relationships and has an impact on driving member awareness of and interest in Clio;
- Represent Clio within the external legal communities, including notable partners, and develop relationships to unlock new opportunities;
- Maintain and execute against existing affinity contracts;
- Execute on event management and logistics for bar association events and tradeshows in your territory;
- Manage affinity programs budget;
- Collaborate closely with the rest of the marketing organization and the sales team to create integrated field marketing campaigns and drive revenue results;
- Research and maintain a deep understanding of market trends and comparable industry programs;
- Opportunity to speak as a thought leader at industry events and webinars;
- Travel, as required, up to 50% of time;
What you may have:
- Experience managing multiple partners to achieve business goals
- Experience managing show and partnership budgets
- Excellent organization and communication skills
Serious bonus points if you:
- Experience in the legal industry
- Event management experience
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Run your law firm from anywhere.