Customer Support Team Lead
We are currently seeking a Customer Support Team Lead to join our Customer Support Department. The Customer Support Team Lead must be highly personable, have strong leadership skills and be the life of the party! When the chips are down, you will be alongside the team, picking them up; when we are winning, you will be alongside the Support Leadership Team running through the streets and telling the world!
What your team does:
The Customer Support Team Lead will act as a coach to an amazing team of Customer Support Specialists. This team is high energy and fun, and while our number one goal is to provide an effortless customer experience (fast, high-quality answers to any question), we are also hyper-focused on increasing customer health. Our team members are smart, engaged and driven. We are looking to create a unique contact center culture built on empowerment and accountability.
What you'll work on:
- Managing a team that consists of local Customer Support Specialists;
- Managing phone, chat and ticketing queues to ensure the most efficient and effortless experience for our clients;
- Performing quality assurance on phone, email and ticket interactions on a daily basis;
- Conducting regular individual (and team where required) coaching sessions on both performance and development;
- Owning initiatives around departmental improvements (training sessions and process changes);
- Reviewing and following-up on customer feedback - and coaching support agents through that feedback to up-level them;
- Working with the Customer Support leadership team to maintain healthy employee engagement in the Support department through company outings, gamification, and positive reinforcement;
- Being available for back-end administrative tasks, including but not limited to subscription problems, client payment issues, and cross-departmental collaboration;
- Confidently learning and troubleshooting Clio’s web and mobile applications;
- Working as a stakeholder around the support leadership table, always bringing ideas of innovation and looking to iterate on current workflows; and
- Assisting front line inbound requests as needed.
What you may have:
- 4+ years experience in a Saas Customer Service role;
- 1+ year experience leading Customer Service for a Saas company;
- Superior customer service skills: Able to identify customers’ emotional and rational needs and respond with empathy, authenticity, and efficiency;
- Unshakeable resolve when faced with escalated clients and an ability to stand your ground when needed;
- High attention to detail, and an ability to point out inconsistencies in the process;
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to have difficult conversations with support agents around development, attitude, and quality of work;
- Agility and flexibility in what is being asked of you and you're willing to roll with changes.
Serious bonus points if you have:
- Experience with Jira, Salesforce, and Zendesk;
- Experience in the Legal Space;
- Understanding of state of the art cloud-based technology.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Run your law firm from anywhere.