Account Executive - B2B SaaS Sales
We are looking for an experienced sales professional to join the Sales team at Legl as an Account Executive.
You will play a critical part in our business growth in an exciting and highly rewarding role. You will be articulating our value proposition to the UK legal market and bringing on new law firm customers. You will play a key role in our mission to digitise and modernise the way that law firms run their businesses.
We’re a small, high-energy team where everyone plays a critical role in improving our products and processes.
Our culture is collaborative, ambitious, agile and not ego-driven. Things move fast, we like to see our work solving problems for our customers as quickly as possible, and we value each other. If you share these values, and the description below sounds like you then we would love to hear from you.
What you’ve done
- You have three or more years of experience as a successful sales professional in a B2B SaaS business
- You have managed the end-to-end sales process and are constantly looking for ways to improve and refine processes
- You have a consultative approach and have built and maintained strong relationships with your prospects and customers
What you might have done
- You have worked in the legaltech, fintech, regtech or sold to professional services industries and have experience managing multiple stakeholders
- You’ve worked in a growing startup, where you have seen first hand the ambition, collaboration and agility that can enable a team of smart people to change the world
What you’re like
- You’re process driven and disciplined with your sales approach. You can prioritise the most high value opportunities and consistently deliver results
- You are ambitious and a high-performer and have consistently hit your revenue targets when working in other businesses
- You are a constant and proactive learner. You will be always growing - both personally and with the team
- You strive to be a pioneer of new techniques and approaches
Salary and Benefits
- Salary is market rate and dependent on experience
- Additional bonuses & 3 month ramp-up period
- Share options, so we all share in Legl’s success
- Opportunity to join a well-funded startup on a mission to make legal services simpler and to do well by doing good
- High and very visible impact in your role. This work really matters - success in this role will drive our growth and have a big impact on the business and our clients
- Team of smart, ambitious and genuinely kind people
- A great and growing remote social culture
- Frequent networking events and industry talks
- Learning a lot along the way. We encourage everyone to attend courses, talks and conferences and have regular 121s
As of March 2021 we are a remote-first business. We are adapting our tools and processes to support productive, connected, collaborative work from our homes and provide employees with access to co-working spaces. We are currently hiring anyone based within +/- 3 hours of GMT to enable synchronous working. We are currently unable to support candidates to move to a country within our desired timezones.
We don’t have a closing date for this role, so if the role is still advertised it is worth applying, but we are keen to find the right person as soon as possible, so please apply soon
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Tools for firms to drive growth and succeed in a digital-first world.