This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a dynamic, hard-working and enthusiastic support associate to join our Customer Success (CS) team, initially on a remote basis but moving to partial remote working when possible. This is an opportunity to be part of a small team that puts our users at the heart of our product development, and the support function plays a key role in ensuring we continue to ensure success for our customers globally.
The CS team’s mission is to help customers drive adoption of the Legatics platform within their firms, identify opportunities to empower our end users, and provide valuable product feedback to ensure customers get the most out of our software.
Ideally, we are looking for a candidate with some support experience - familiarity with Intercom would be an advantage. We see this as a role where the right individual could become instrumental in developing our support function as an autonomous and crucial part of customer success.
What you would be doing
- Be the face and voice of Legatics customer service, dealing with queries, problems and feedback from our new and existing customers that come in via our email and phone support channels.
- Work with the Head of Customer Success to manage our support system (currently Intercom) and ensure that all support queries are dealt with promptly, professionally and in accordance with the SLAs under our customer contracts.
- Work with the Head of Customer Success to manage the provision of email, telephone and live chat support to customers, implementing schedules and processes to ensure 24-hour customer service.
- Act as the primary point of contact for customer support queries during UK business hours.
- Track and develop frequently asked questions (FAQs) based on queries received from users, with a view to improving our knowledge base and empowering our end-users, reducing the number of support queries.
- Develop and update training materials, including the Legatics knowledge base and associated videos and other content.
- Propose and develop amendments to support materials and training videos based on perceived challenges faced by users of Legatics.
- Compile all feedback from users in the product feedback tracker and keep it up-to-date and accurate at all times. Develop and improve processes for relaying product feedback to the engineering team.
- Turn customer insights & feedback into strategic data to inform decisions for the business.
- Communicate any key issues arising out of contacts with users to the Head of Customer Success.
We need to be accessible to our customers at all times, this means that you will be expected to be available out of hours and weekends from time to time.
In addition to the above primary tasks, you will be a key part of the CS team and contribute in the following ways.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and use cases to ensure customers are using the software to its fullest and receive the absolute most value out of the Legatics platform at any given stage.
- Develop new and creative ways to bring successful moments to the users we serve.
- Maintain accurate customer information in relevant systems and trackers with key details relating to our customers’ use of Legatics..
- Assist in gathering testimonials and case studies from customers to be used for marketing and business development purposes.
- Contribute to marketing materials such as white papers and presentations on an ad hoc basis.
- Build brand loyalty by being personable, proactive and supporting in all customer interactions.
- Help to form Legatics’ culture and voice by bringing a fresh pair of eyes to everything.
What we need from you
- a right to work in the UK (unfortunately, we are not in a position to support visa sponsorship at this stage);
- an ability to work from our London office once or twice a week for team meetings etc.;
- a commitment to developing a deep understanding of legal technology;
- a willingness to engage with and present to senior stakeholders in law firms;
- to have high standards of integrity and trust;
- to be self-motivated and willing to work independently where required to complete projects successfully;
- a commitment to developing strong communication, listening, presentation, and negotiation skills;
- an enthusiasm and willingness to learn in order to perform the above in a dynamic and rapidly changing scale-up environment.
- experience with data organisation e.g. excel, google sheets or other data tools.
Bonus points for the following (but don’t worry, these are not essential)
- exposure to legal practice, law firms or lawyers (for example, through an internship);
- familiarity with customer relationship management software;
- another European language.
What we offer you
- an opportunity to help grow one of the world’s leading LegalTech scale-ups;
- a chance to work with some of the world’s leading firms and meaningfully and lastingly change how the legal industry operates;
- training and support on our product, the legal technology market and the role;
- £100 personal learning & development budget;
- a warm, genuinely collaborative culture and an awesome team;
- regular virtual socials;
- Flexible working hours;
- 25 days holiday per year;
- Pension with NEST;
- Salary of £25,000.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We put users at the heart of our design to provide legal transaction experiences that everybody loves.