Legatics is known for its outstanding relationships with its customers and we are now recruiting for an engagement associate to join our fast-growing team.
You will work with the engagement team (reporting to an engagement manager) in building and managing relationships with key customer stakeholders. You will support customers with initial roll-outs of the product and look to raise awareness and increase adoption. You will deliver training and demonstrations, attend internal and external events and select and deliver case studies. You will act as the voice of the customer internally.
You will be a client focussed, dynamic self-starter who is passionate about how technology can improve legacy working methods and looks forward to the opportunities that a fast growth scale-up offers. You should love working with customers, building relationships from first contact, thinking of strategies to increase adoption and grow usage and communicating with a variety of different stakeholders.
We are deliberately not prescribing the level of experience necessary for the role and are interested in talking both to graduates and those with professional experience - your responsibility and remuneration will reflect your experience.
What you would be doing
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with key client stakeholders.
- Support in executing individual roll-out strategies focused on maximising adoption of the Legatics platform, encompassing onboarding, implementation, and training plans.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and use cases, to ensure customers are using the software to its fullest.
- Monitor accounts for opportunities to expand usage, introduce new use cases or otherwise grow adoption of Legatics.
- Identify potential barriers to the adoption of Legatics and work collaboratively with customers to remove these barriers.
- Solve problems as they arise and, as a member of the engagement team, act as a point of contact for the customer and the rest of Legatics.
- Help drive internal projects to improve and scale the Engagement function.
- Attend partners’ conferences, industry events and departmental training with the engagement team in order to network and spread the word about Legatics.
- Present and/or demo the product to interested departments and offices within existing customers.
- Ensure customer feedback is relayed to the product team.
- Be part of the company rota for out of hours support
- Contribute use case insights and testimonials from clients to be used for marketing.
- Assist with the development of marketing materials including white papers, presentation decks and other marketing collateral.
Occasional travel may be required (domestic and international).
What we need from you:
- Able to work in the UK (unfortunately, we are not in a position to support visa sponsorship at this stage);
- an undergraduate degree in a relevant field;
- an ability to work from our London office several days per week;
- to be passionate about, and comfortable with, technology and its potential to transform the way lawyers work;
- to be capable of speaking intelligently and confidently to senior management, including law firm partners;
- to have high standards of integrity and trust;
- to be self-motivated and able to manage projects successfully with limited oversight;
- to have strong communication, listening, presentation, and negotiation skills; and
- strong Excel/Google sheets skills allowing you to meaningfully manage data.
Bonus points for the following:
- Exposure to legal practice (for example, through an internship or a previous career);
- experience or exposure to working with law firms;
- experience in selling SaaS products or in sales or account management in an enterprise software company.
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to help grow one of the world’s leading LegalTech scale-ups;
- a chance to work with some of the world’s leading firms and meaningfully and lastingly change how the legal industry operates;
- training and support on our product, the legal technology market and the role;
- £100 personal learning & development budget;
- a warm, genuinely collaborative culture and an awesome team;
- regular socials - currently held virtually but returning to in-person soon;
- Remote work set up and a London office when the situation allows;
- 25 days holiday per year;
- pension with NEST;
- competitive salary commensurate to your experience level.
Who would you be working with?
- You would be working with a welcoming, inclusive and committed team.
- Team culture is really important to us. We are looking for someone who is excited to join us as a key employee at this important stage in our growth and who will bring new and exciting perspectives to Legatics. We are a friendly and passionate bunch with a wide range of interests. We love to socialise together too, holding regular team events.
- Power in diversity
- We put users at the heart of our design to provide legal transaction experiences that everyone loves. In order to make that a reality, we seek to foster a diverse and inclusive working environment that can empower our people to be creative, effective and innovative, to build a brand we are proud of.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We put users at the heart of our design to provide legal transaction experiences that everybody loves.