Senior Legal Technologist - AI, Machine Learning & Automation
Senior Legal Technologist
AI, Machine Learning & Automation
Excellent Salary + Benefits - London
James Carrera of Digital Data Foundation is sourcing a Senior Legal Technologist - a pivotal role providing tailored innovation solutions, with an emphasis on the application of Artificial intelligence & machine learning, in digital transformation projects.
- Define, pilot & roll out AI / machine learning systems
- Streamline service delivery through innovation automation and workflows
- Keep abreast of legal technology trends and markets, always looking for continuous improvement and pilot new solutions
- Ambassador to the introduction and adoption of new legal technologies
- Delivery training and presentations
- Assist in the delivery and positioning of pitches and client solutions
Educated to degree level you will have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in similar LegalTech or Legal Services roles, as well as;
- Deep knowledge of AI, machine learning and technology applications in Legal processes
- Demonstrated stakeholder & vendor management
- A dedicated passion for Technology and innovation
- Excellent business analysis
- Strong communication
For a confidential discussion contact James Carrera
Digital Data Foundation
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We're not just recruiters. We're People Experts. Finding your talent is our talent.