This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a Product Manager at PocketLaw, you will play a key role in our success. You will work closely with sales, marketing, design, and tech to push the boundaries of legal tech. Our team makes use of various backgrounds, perspectives, and knowledge in order to a create world-class service.
What you will do:
- Be responsible for creating a valuable and viable product
- Set an inspiring vision, strategy and metrics for product on which you create buy-in and alignment throughout the team
- Research and understand markets, competition, and user requirements in-depth
- Have a constant and dedicated focus on our customers
- Lead and drive a cross-functional team
Who you are:
- 3+ years Software Product Management experience leading a cross functional team
- Experience in taking a product from concept to launch, creating product roadmaps, driving UX decisions, and steering technical implementation discussions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English).
What would make you stand out:
- Experience from building software as a service (SaaS) solution
- Experience in building consumer facing products at scale
What benefits you'll enjoy:
- A fun, friendly, international team, with mixed experiences and backgrounds
- An nice office, at prime location in the center of Stockholm
Why you should join our team:
- We are providing groundbreaking solutions that have a significant impact on how millions of companies run their everyday businesses.
- The legal tech industry is still in an early phase, and PocketLaw is one of the leading companies in Europe disrupting the legal industry.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
PocketLaw's mission is to build the next generation, all in one platform for B2B legal services to empower every company to future-proof its business ...