Senior Product Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will develop a comprehensive and bold product vision, strategy, roadmap, and set key business objectives (OKRs) for your product. You will leverage the knowledge of your product, as well as customer feedback and analytics to prioritize the direction and desired outcomes for your product including
- Leverage customer insights from user experience research and analytics to iteratively drive continuous solution improvement
- Accountable for the development and health of the product.
- Drive the strategy and roadmap for your product using customer analytics to drive prioritization
- Ensure stories clearly communicate the customer and stakeholder needs to meet key business objectives and strategies for the product
- Work in an Agile scrum team, ensuring the teams are aligned around similar goals and objectives
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies
The successful candidate will likely have:
- 5+ years of experience working as a product manager of a B2B or B2C digital platform shipping multiple products and features
- 3+ years in Agile (Scrum preferred) environment, with a proven understanding of the development life cycle, including but not limited to requirements definition, user experience, development practices, testing, and deployment
- History of partnering and collaborating with architects and engineers in writing clear user stories
- Demonstrated ability to develop an inspiring product vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Experience with technology and, ability to facilitate communication between business and technology teams (bonus points for having software engineering or data analytics in your background)
What's in it for you?
At Thomson Reuters, our people are our greatest assets. Here are some of the benefits we offer for your personal and professional growth:
Learning & Development:
- Exposure to a wide breadth of leading-edge technology
- Career growth - the ability to work on multiple projects and/or with various teams
- Professional growth and development opportunity through various training programs, conferences, networking events, in-house speaker series, etc.
- Access to Hackathons, Unconferences, Harvard Manage Mentor and more, we offer learning opportunities for everyone
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are the world’s leading provider of news and information-based tools to professionals.