Customer Success Executive
At Capdesk, we’re about to rewrite the history books on how companies use equity to empower their people. By unlocking the power of equity, we can change finance for good.
With equity made more accessible, businesses can unite employees, owners and investors through shared success. It might sound revolutionary, but it shouldn’t. It’s about time.
In the last few years, we’ve quietly become a leader in our field, providing the easiest way for private companies to digitise their equity information and manage and issue employee equity schemes. There are no longer any excuses for denying employees a share of the wealth they helped to create.
We recently launched a first-of-its-kind secondaries market to take our mission even further. Now, employees can turn vested shares into equity as and when it suits them – no more waiting for the company to IPO.
Employee equity schemes have been broken for too long; it’s time to create a world where everyone can be a stakeholder.
Capdesk is remote-friendly, but more importantly team-first. We have amazing people all over the world but most of the team is split between Copenhagen and London where we still have brick-and-mortar offices. Applicants are welcome from every time zone within UTC -5 and +2.
We’re a lean team, so every hire is significant to us. We’re looking for each newcomer to strengthen our mission, our team and our culture – and challenge us to get better.
We completed an £8m Series A in March 2021, and we have over 1000 of Europe's startups and scale-ups using our software. We’re gearing up to go further, across Europe and beyond. That’s where you come in.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Capdesk has reached a pivotal moment. We have over 1000 customers, our product is solid and it needs a solid Customer Success team to match. We strive to provide a best in class service and an incredible experience for each and every customer, so we need a kick-ass team to help us deliver this! This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking to fast track your career in Customer Success; having a major impact on our internal team and customers.
You'll be responsible for managing our large segment of customers who do not have a named Customer Success Manager. You will be reporting into our Lead Customer Success Manager, Rosie, and together, you will own the overall relationship of our customer base, which will include: increasing platform adoption and engagement, ensuring retention and ongoing satisfaction.
If this sounds like the role you've been looking for, read on…
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Proactively managing our segment of valuable customer accounts who have not yet had a named CSM.
- Serving as the customer's primary contact - being their advocate and champion.
- Collaborating with other internal teams to help enhance Capdesk (feature requests & improvements). Notably Product, Finance, Onboarding and Sales.
- Supporting customers in maximising the value of Capdesk with advanced knowledge of the product.
- Coming up with strategies to engage our customers with a 'one-to-many' communication approach.
- Monitoring customer health through available metrics and assessment and carry out follow-up actions as necessary.
- Being accountable for retaining Capdesk customers, alongside the wider Customer Success team. Don’t worry our churn rate is very respectable!
- Maximising revenue growth of your customer base through product engagement and renewal revenue upgrades.
- Along with the Lead Customer Success Manager, you will help to identify and resolve challenges around product adoption encountered by our customers.
- Maintaining accurate, up-to-date reporting of customer statuses in internal systems.
Below are the skills and experience we’re looking for.
- Empathetic positive attitude with a desire to help customers reach their goals.
- A minimum of 1 years experience working in a role which requires relationship building with customers / clients in a customer facing role, preferably within a high-growth startup. We're looking for somebody used to working at pace!
- Highly adaptable and quick to learn new information.
- Flexible approach – able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change.
- The ability to confidently present, communicate and work alongside C-level customers and stakeholders (eg CEOs and CFOs), in a professional yet thoughtful way.
- Finely tuned problem-solving skills; you never present a problem without a solution.
- Strong listening skills and ability to understand others’ viewpoints.
- Possess a strong work ethic and relentless attitude to achieve success.
- Open to a culture of innovation, professional development and collaborating with others in a team.
- Working knowledge of HubSpot and Notion.
- Having worked in a Customer Service / Customer Success team.
Bonus points for:
- An understanding of business investing or private equity.
- The ability to speak a second language fluently (especially German, French or Norwegian).
What we can offer you
- Salary ranging from £30-34k depending on the level of experience.
- Transparent equity ownership. We practise what we preach – everyone shares in the profits and wealth at Capdesk
- 25 days holiday per year, plus national holidays
- Very flexible working – we trust you to get the work done, wherever you are
- You get your very own company credit card (Pleo), so no more expenses hassle
- Quarterly company trips (ask a Capdesker about our #supersocials)
Your application has been successfully submitted.