Marketing Operations Manager
At Capdesk, we’re about to rewrite the history books on how companies use equity to empower their people. By unlocking the power of equity, we can change finance for good.
With equity made more accessible, businesses can unite employees, owners and investors through shared success. It might sound revolutionary, but it shouldn’t. It’s about time.
In the last few years, we’ve quietly become a leader in our field, providing the easiest way for private companies to digitise their equity information and manage and issue employee equity schemes. There are no longer any excuses for denying employees a share of the wealth they helped to create.
We recently launched a first-of-its-kind secondaries market to take our mission even further. Now, employees can turn vested shares into equity as and when it suits them – no more waiting for the company to IPO.
Employee equity schemes have been broken for too long; it’s time to create a world where everyone can be a stakeholder.
Capdesk is remote-friendly, but more importantly team-first. We have amazing people all over the world but most of the team is split between Copenhagen and London where we still have brick-and-mortar offices. Applicants are welcome from every time zone within UTC -5 and +2.
We’re a lean team, so every hire is significant to us. We’re looking for each newcomer to strengthen our mission, our team and our culture – and challenge us to get better.
We just completed an £8m series A in March 2021, and we have over 1000 of Europe's startups and scale-ups using our software. We’re gearing up to go further, across Europe and beyond. That’s where you come in.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Capdesk has grown, our hiring needs have evolved and we’re currently focused on building a team with specialist skills. We’re now looking for a Marketing Ops Manager to focus on streamlining our data and ensure we’re operating efficiently.
What makes this role different from typical marketing ops? A few things. Instead of spending your time on email marketing (we’ve got that covered) and budget management (our Growth Director takes care of this), you’ll focus on data and processes. You will be empowered to drive CRM usage to ensure we’re making commercial decisions - not just marketing ones - informed by the most up to date data and hypothesis.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Workflow (data) management - Managing and automating Capdesk data via HubSpot, and using that data to delivering meaningful insights and knowledge
- Stack integration - Integrating Salesloft, LinkedIn, our video marketing tool, Slack and our forthcoming BI tool into Hubspot
- CRM reporting and usage - Using data to make HubSpot the single source of truth on commercial activity at Capdesk while simultaneously enabling the commercial teams to use it well
- Campaign management - Helping the Growth and Sales teams track and optimise our campaigns
- Sales enablement - Ensuring our CRM tells us which sales activities are working (and which aren’t) in increasingly robust ways
- Data governance - Ensuring our activities are within GDPR and other compliance guidelines and keeping up-to-date with changing requirements
- Website experience - Working alongside our designers and paid marketing specialists to ensure the Capdesk website and landing pages deliver a cohesive experience to prospects and customers
You’ll also work closely with other members of the Growth team on one-off campaigns and projects, plugging in your expertise as needed. We’re big on collaboration and want to learn from you as much as possible!
These are the skills and experience we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience working with CRMs. HubSpot knowledge is a bonus but if you’ve worked with a different tool that’s okay.
- An understanding of modern growth marketing methodologies of campaign tracking, testing and iterating, multi-touch attribution and pipeline optimisation.
- A love of data: ontologies, structures and flows. Optimising the way we use our entire commercial technology stack to enable better decisions.
- Experience either working in or with a sales ops or product ops team.
- A track record of enabling and tracking commercial activity driven by partnerships.
- An entrepreneurial mindset; maybe you want to launch your own business one day. What better place to learn all about equity and startups than Capdesk?
Bonus points for:
- A solid understanding of startups, entrepreneurship and ecosystems
What can we offer you:
- Salary range: £50k-60k
- Transparent equity ownership. We practise what we preach – everyone shares in the profits and wealth at Capdesk
- 25 days holiday per year, plus national holidays
- Very flexible working – we trust you to get the work done, wherever you are
- You get your very own company credit card (Pleo), so no more expenses hassle
- Quarterly company trips (ask a Capdesker about our #supersocials)
Your application has been successfully submitted.